Yes, You are blind but God did not forget you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How can you not say Allaahu Akbaar listening to this lucky blind man sing?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
u know, when u r totally moved by a song and then u go to the comments and one idiots says.....

"When you are on your last chicken nuggets"

loooool then u get so offended , but another commenter spoke what u wanted to to speak?

"Sad for you to think of a nugget chicken in the middle of a masterpiece song and voice " looooooooool

In order to say Allahu Akbar to that I would probably have to believe in Allah first. I want to know more about your belief in Allah.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
In order to say Allahu Akbar to that I would probably have to believe in Allah first. I want to know more about your belief in Allah.

Kafir sit down and eat your diner. Laxox and chicken suqaar

When did you realise you was an athiest?
:damnmusic:Do your family kno? Or u
Hiding in secret?
When did I realize I was atheist? Around the age 16. I was never religious as a child though, although I was interested in Islam from 13 - 16. Before age 13 my parents never said anything about religion. My family knows I'm an atheist. I'm not the only one. I wouldn't say my parents are full blown atheists but they are unbelievers. A couple years ago I recall my mom talking to my uncle about how "religion is a disease" after hearing about a suicide bombing in Somalia. My aabo thinks Islam is a tool to promote Arabization. My siblings are atheists though. Even in my extended family there are unbelievers and countless non-practicing Muslims.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
A
When did I realize I was atheist? Around the age 16. I was never religious as a child though, although I was interested in Islam from 13 - 16. Before age 13 my parents never said anything about religion. My family knows I'm an atheist. I'm not the only one. I wouldn't say my parents are full blown atheists but they are unbelievers. A couple years ago I recall my mom talking to my uncle about how "religion is a disease" after hearing about a suicide bombing in Somalia. My aabo thinks Islam is a tool to promote Arabization. My siblings are atheists though. Even in my extended family there are unbelievers and countless non-practicing Muslims.
And what clan are you :gaasdrink:

Subhanallah

Ignore the haters

Unlike some atleast you’re honest :trumpsmirk:
Welcome to spot btw
I've made myself well at home. I'm going around the members on this website hopefully I'll get a chance to have a one on one talk with all of them. Grill them about religion and try to turn them into unbelievers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending