If you could go back in time

1) Prophet Muhammads time
2) Muslim controlled spain before the reconquista, tell them to clnverts every last one of those spainards and conquer them all
3) ahmed gureys time, I'll buy a whole bunch of modern weapons and give it to his army maybe even teach them how to use them (I myself have to learn first)
4) ogaden war time, inform barre about the sudden realignment of allies between the soviets, cubans and ethiopians and tell him to call for a ceasefire before it happens

Bad news is that I'll probably not exist if all of those go as i planned but if it creates a better stronger ummah and Somalia then it's worth it :ahh:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
1) Prophet Muhammads time
2) Muslim controlled spain before the reconquista, tell them to clnverts every last one of those spainards and conquer them all
3) ahmed gureys time, I'll buy a whole bunch of modern weapons and give it to his army maybe even teach them how to use them (I myself have to learn first)
4) ogaden war time, inform barre about the sudden realignment of allies between the soviets, cubans and ethiopians and tell him to call for a ceasefire before it happens

Bad news is that I'll probably not exist if all of those go as i planned but if it creates a better stronger ummah and Somalia then it's worth it :ahh:
Imagine if Spain was muslim when they conquered Mexico etc. The whole north america would have been muslim:diddyass::lawd:

All of you guys are idoits if you went back In time you would be spreading advanced diseases and sense people don’t have vaccines you would probably start an international plague you would also change history since you went back in time to risky

Go back to the Bronze Age and give gun manufacturing and advanced shipbuilding technology to West Africans, make them colonize North America with high tech and have them enslave West Europeans for the lulz (upside down world).

White lives matter movement in this universe.

So were would that leave Somalis?

giphy.gif

I would go in time to the following:
-Prophet Muhammads time.
- Founding Tribal fathers of Somalia. Warn them about our fate and force them to establish a joint government under the deen.
- Save Ahmed Gureys life and conquer all ethiopians.
- Save Abdirahid Ali Sharmakes life and assassinate Siyad Barre and all the warlords and corrupt politicians.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I would go in time to the following:
-Prophet Muhammads time.
- Founding Tribal fathers of Somalia. Warn them about our fate and force them to establish a joint government under the deen.
- Save Ahmed Gureys life and conquer all ethiopians.
- Save Abdirahid Ali Sharmakes life and assassinate Siyad Barre and all the warlords and corrupt politicians.
why would you assassinate my adeer Barre? :kendrickcry:

Trending