If you are ugly please lower your gaze

Status
Not open for further replies.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
every farax with decent looks walks around thinking every xalimo wants them or likes them

uuf :susp: be humble

miskeenda she had the confidence to smile at a guy she thought was cute and now he is chatting shit about her on a forum

My core shook as I quickened my pace, I have heard about female rapists so I didn't take any chances.

:mjlol::mjlol:

every farax with decent looks walks around thinking every xalimo wants them or likes them

miskeenda she had the confidence to smile at a guy she thought was cute and now he is chatting shit about her on a forum

Why are you defending her, I'm brutally honest to women.Hopefully now that she sees that no handsome Geeljire will go with her she will cut down on the chocolate.
:bell:
You would gas her up only for a desperate Farah to hit and run.
:nahgirl:

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Why are you defending her, I'm brutally honest to women.Hopefully now that she sees that no handsome Geeljire will go with her she will cut down on the chocolate.
:bell:
You would gas her up only for a desperate Farah to hit and run.
:nahgirl:

Take what the girl did as a compliment and move on

ain't nothing educational about this :camby:

This is also the same guy that writes a poem whenever a girl smiles at him :pachah1:

You could never trigger me.
:mjohreally:

I’m just advicing you. It goes both ways. A ugly calool weyn guy needs to lower his gaze too..
:samwelcome:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Men and women , due to society, are different .For a lot of women beauty is all they have in attracting a male.
:manny:
Now listen closely naaya Im not going to have an argument over my looks
:damedamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts