If you are ugly please lower your gaze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now a couple of days ago I was walking to the bus stop with some swagger back from university.I don't know why but I felt extremely ecstatic that day. maybe it was the air? Maybe it was the Gaal women who were all of exceptional quality or perhaps it was my demeanour.But I digress , I entered the tunnel to the bus top where I chatted up my lab partner .She was okay looking but she left for her bus which went through another route.Now as I was walking I looked ahead to see an overweight women puffing at the angle of elevation our tunnel took.I didn't know who she was but she kinda looked familiar.The weird part was the air stood still, I felt I could almost smell the suugo in the air. As I quickly took over this gummy bear of a women I felt like I was being watched.I looked back instinctively and the girl , who I now knew was Somali, smiled and was staring at me. My core shook as I quickened my pace, I have heard about female rapists so I didn't take any chances.As I escaped to the sweet air of nature I breathed.This was like my own MeToo movement, eventually the girl caught up and kept looking towards me.The weird thing was she literally was holding book up to her face to cover her glares.Quiet sad tbh...

Do any of y'all go through this?

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Maybe you have a secret admirer. Instead of calling her ugly, embrace her admiration for you :ulyin::browtf:

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
He wouldn’t dare to call me ugly :siilaanyolaugh:

Another fail.

Didn’t I tell you to teach her how to karbaash @KREAM:pachah1:

Why are you trying to bring me into this sxb I'm trying to let the brother have his thread in peace:jcoleno:

wars

Inhermouth
A860E404-3971-4766-9ADE-229CD93A9E2E.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending