If you are racially insulted...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
For London Somalis, it's their bad breath

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
U sound like u enjoy drama. I can understand why u are a gaal now.
No man. I'm giving advice on a topic where people are usually dumbfounded. I'm trying to prepare you for the day. Tell me what you would do when a redneck comes at you. Call him an idiot? Walk away?

I always wished I grew up in either peaceful Somalia or Canada. It's more beautiful than the UK and diversity is celebrated. Over here the entire election rests on who can (or promises hardest to) keep foreigners out of the country, it's the island mentality. The middle classes keep their racism to themselves or among company they trust but the majority, the working class, tend to hate anything not British and white and Christian or atheist.

Yeah Britain is the worst. I even got verbally attacked by a big muscled man haha.. Like wtf why you attacking a random girl. He threatened to kill me. I gave him the middle finger, told him to f*ck off and ran. Happy I don't live in Britain.

No man. I'm giving advice on a topic where people are usually dumbfounded. I'm trying to prepare you for the day. Tell me what you would do when a redneck comes at you. Call him an idiot? Walk away?

I moving to Canada in future because of white genocide.

It's about time we have an overseas colony :russ:

Idk why the government is promoting mix racing, white guilt and diversity .

It's perfect destination for @Shamis

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Passive aggressive cadaans in Minnesota are too weak willed to ever say anything to your face.:mjlol:
I'm sure they talk shit in private but most don't even make eye contact with you here, especially in the corporate workplace.
Even the college kids back in Uni were also pussified to the point where they would cross the street and jaywalk with their girls because they didn't want us to interact with them, it's beyond the level of cuckoldry at this point, it's just sad

Apollo

VIP
I'm thinking of moving to Scandinavia but the job market there I hear is brutal. A lot of Scandis come over here to find work. I think I'll stick it out here until Somalia stabilises and I can get a job out there. I have some savings, I could open a shop in a mall or something. I look forward to the day when that can be a reality.

Northwestern Euros (Scandinavians, Dutch, Belgians etc) sometimes go to work in the UK because the only other language they speak is usually English. Occasionally some of them speak German, but not many.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts