If you are racially insulted...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Every race of people have a weakspot where they wish you wouldn't go. For white men, it's the 'cuck' stereotype. If a white man says something racist to you, look straight at him and tell him what you did to his wife and daughters, and how they enjoyed it and wouldn't stop calling. Whenever he comes back, keep digging into that. If you're told "go back to your country", tell them you would but his wife and female relatives won't let you leave, and that you are actually doing humanitarian work here.

This works really well and there's never a good come back. "But I'm not a cuck" is a comical comeback and no one would try it. He might call you a terrorist; grant this momentarily and call him a cuck. Terrorist > cuck everytime and everyone knows.

Cuckholding fetish is common among whites, even the so-called tough guys. This is why it is more painful. Better yet, record the exchange and put it on YouTube. He will sue for peace in no time and you can laugh at him. I give this advice in the wake of the Edmonton attack because there will a backlash. I'm helping you prepare and have fun.

* And if you're a girl, don't wear a hijab and be Eritrean/Latina until next month

For black men, just bring up slavery and how his people were es to white people.

For Asian men - just mention their penis size.

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
"racist" is the white mans N word, call them racist over the smallest racially irrelevant things and watch them get all red :mjlol:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
true id never do it i just know shit like that gets them extremely heated
I know. But the cuck attack is the best one because deep in their psyche they think there's something to it. Also there are no good defenses against it. They can't call a black man a cuck because that just makes no sense.
:siilaanyolaugh:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
The racists in England are violent without provocation. I wouldn't try this here.
I already gave you an option though. You're Ethiopian/Eritrean and if you're light skinned, Latina. Don't get yourself into the mix. I'm talking abdis that lift. If their violent, kick the shit out of them? I never shy away from a fist fight even if I could get charged.

I already gave you an option though. You're Ethiopian/Eritrean and if you're light skinned, Latina. Don't get yourself into the mix. I'm talking abdis that lift. If their violent, kick the shit out of them? I never shy away from a fist fight even if I could get charged.

I don't wear a headscarf and still get vile abuse from people for being a Muslim. This is a small island everyone knows what a Somali looks like and what religion we are.

They travel in packs and will fight unfairly, they also use knives. I run a mile from most working class British people, they're unpredictable and racist.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I don't wear a headscarf and still get vile abuse from people for being a Muslim. This is a small island everyone knows what a Somali looks like and what religion we are.

They travel in packs and will fight unfairly, they also use knives. I run a mile from most working class British people, they're unpredictable and racist.
Neo Nazis that travel in packs with knives? WTF?? That doesn't happen in the US or Canada. Seriously? So they see a brown/black girl walking and they abuse you? This is maniacal. Umm...If I were there I'd organize an Abdi patrol composed of abdis that lift, carry knives and know how to use them. You can't beat Somalis in violence. That's a lost cause on their part.

Neo Nazis that travel in packs with knives? WTF?? That doesn't happen in the US or Canada. Seriously? So they see a brown/black girl walking and they abuse you? This is maniacal. Umm...If I were there I'd organize an Abdi patrol composed of abdis that lift, carry knives and know how to use them. You can't beat Somalis in violence. That's a lost cause on their part.

They would not call themselves neo Nazi, more like 'proud Brits' and they're ordinary Joes believe it or not and they're encouraged by racist parties like UKIP (mostly anti Eastern European), BNP (against all foreigners) and a group called Britain First who have serious issues with Muslims. The police rarely investigate fights caused by people like them too, unless it ends in a fatality so they know they'll get away with it.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
They would not call themselves neo Nazi, more like 'proud Brits' and they're ordinary Joes believe it or not and they're encouraged by racist parties like UKIP (mostly anti Eastern European), BNP (against all foreigners) and a group called Britain First who have serious issues with Muslims. The police rarely investigate fights caused by people like them too, unless it ends in a fatality so they know they'll get away with it.
That's fucked up. Canada must be the best place on earth then. I live in the most redneck province and the worst that happens is after a terrorist attack, a drunk at a bus stop might ramble about how "Muzlamics are killing us all eh"

That's fucked up. Canada must be the best place on earth then. I live in the most redneck province and the worst that happens is after a terrorist attack, a drunk at a bus stop might ramble about how "Muzlamics are killing us all eh"

I always wished I grew up in either peaceful Somalia or Canada. It's more beautiful than the UK and diversity is celebrated. Over here the entire election rests on who can (or promises hardest to) keep foreigners out of the country, it's the island mentality. The middle classes keep their racism to themselves or among company they trust but the majority, the working class, tend to hate anything not British and white and Christian or atheist.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I always wished I grew up in either peaceful Somalia or Canada. It's more beautiful than the UK and diversity is celebrated. Over here the entire election rests on who can (or promises hardest to) keep foreigners out of the country, it's the island mentality. The middle classes keep their racism to themselves or among company they trust but the majority, the working class, tend to hate anything not British and white and Christian or atheist.
Jesus! Leave that island. Come here or live in Scandinavia. I heard it's nice there.

Jesus! Leave that island. Come here or live in Scandinavia. I heard it's nice there.

I'm thinking of moving to Scandinavia but the job market there I hear is brutal. A lot of Scandis come over here to find work. I think I'll stick it out here until Somalia stabilises and I can get a job out there. I have some savings, I could open a shop in a mall or something. I look forward to the day when that can be a reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.