If you a book deal what would you guys write about?

Taken place in the remote town of Toolo Barwaaqo, a young gazelle Halima has been taken captive by a handsome Al-Shabaab Geeljire, their fates have been tied but will the knot be sealed? Will she choose to marry him? Or will she flee and leave her family to be persecuted by Al-Shabaab? Only Halima can decide her own fate.
I’ll be anticipating it’s release It sounds really good.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I have many ideas, I’m just not creative and literate enough to pen them down and turn it into an actual story.

Something would be like the whole world is set back to the stone ages, as in all electricity stops working. I wonder what would be more interesting, if all technology just broke and everything was still there like houses and streets. Or if literally everything dissapeared and there were just natural terrain.

How quick humans would adapt, if humans can’t and it’s too hard of a task and unrealistic. Everybody could get some starting tools or something idk.

Another idea was if someone was sent back in time to a somali historic moment, if he could adapt and start working in that civilization with his advanced knowledge from the future. If he could change the tides and possibly create the strongest empire.

I have a bunch of other cool ideas but I don’t know how original they are or how well it could become a story.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
History of The Somali ethnic group.

It is too broad to write a book about a whole ethnicity and most likely will end up on the library.

Now if it is based about the famous Somali leaders like Ahmed Gurey,Sayidka,SYL and Abdulahi Yusuf lives while shedding light on Somali ethnic history it would probably be interest everyone including non Somalis.
:ufdup:

A horror/thriller/mystery novel based in Somaliland about people getting possessed, khat, a sheikh gone wild, a hidden nightclub house, a female serial killer and a journalist who's investigating the allegations of the president's dark, hidden past as an evil warlord.

Qali

Certified Pimp.
A horror/thriller/mystery novel based in Somaliland about people getting possessed, khat, a sheikh gone wild, a hidden nightclub house, a female serial killer and a journalist who's investigating the allegations of the president's dark, hidden past as an evil warlord.
And a house :silanyolaugh:

Let us just say a major major international publishing house liked your short story and asked you to write a book based on it, they also promised you a 3 million copies world wide and offered to pay your bills so could concentrate and pen the book.

What would guys write about? And why?:cosbyhmm:

I will personally would have writen about my late dad, it seems our mom would sometimes spit a extraordinary side of him we never knew, I believe his story would make a great and inspiring book that might compete with the likes of Mandela,Gandhi in terms of how strong and resilient(spent 15 year in jail in Soctora illegally) he was through out his 70 years of life.

I'm sorry for your father bro, walahi all this mess is because we have no nation to depend upon, if Somalia was strong and stable our ambassador would have freed your father from those Yemeni jail.

Aun to your father:nvjpqts:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
History-political fiction book, probably about Somalia in ancient times, clans conflicts and so on. :damsel:

Mohamed Farah Aideed: Hero or Villain?
Aideed and all those who killed innocent lives are villain, as im sure if one who craves Power (Political Power) there are peaceful ways to attain it then kill innocent souls that Allah will judge you for it.

Life is short, and Judgement is forever.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Let us just say a major major international publishing house liked your short story and asked you to write a book based on it, they also promised you a 3 million copies world wide and offered to pay your bills so could concentrate and pen the book.

What would guys write about? And why?:cosbyhmm:

I will personally would have writen about my late dad, it seems our mom would sometimes spit a extraordinary side of him we never knew, I believe his story would make a great and inspiring book that might compete with the likes of Mandela,Gandhi in terms of how strong and resilient(spent 15 year in jail in Soctora illegally) he was through out his 70 years of life.

I will write a dramatic short story about my friends & people I interact with. Really an epic story that will make u laugh until u call police for laughing too much

Trending

Latest posts