If you a book deal what would you guys write about?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Let us just say a major major international publishing house liked your short story and asked you to write a book based on it, they also promised you a 3 million copies world wide and offered to pay your bills so could concentrate and pen the book.

What would guys write about? And why?:cosbyhmm:

I will personally would have writen about my late dad, it seems our mom would sometimes spit a extraordinary side of him we never knew, I believe his story would make a great and inspiring book that might compete with the likes of Mandela,Gandhi in terms of how strong and resilient(spent 15 year in jail in Soctora illegally) he was through out his 70 years of life.

I would write in somali, write about that somalis are cushites and have certain features due to ancient admixture, i would then explain them What bantus are and that they arriverat as slaves, this would immediately make somalis acknowledge the trap of calling himself as black

I’d write a dystopian novel set in the future where men are enslaved by women. The women only use men for breeding purposes and technology has made it so that men are given artificial wombs and forced to carry the children.

One day soon InshAllah.

:wow:

Qali

Certified Pimp.
Based on story story huh,A fiction or non-fiction ?:fantasia2:
Taken place in the remote town of Toolo Barwaaqo, a young gazelle Halima has been taken captive by a handsome Al-Shabaab Geeljire, their fates have been tied but will the knot be sealed? Will she choose to marry him? Or will she flee and leave her family to be persecuted by Al-Shabaab? Only Halima can decide her own fate.

I would have make Rip off version Avatar called Avatar: The Last Unification leader

Intro:
- Puntland
- Ogaden
- Somaliland
- Jubbaland ( South )

Long ago the 4 region live togheter in great harmony but everything change when Somaliland want to break the Somaliweyn. Only the avatar master of communication of all 4 region could make peace in whole region but when somalis needed him most he vanished. 25 years has passed and 2 somalis discovered a new Avatar with name of Farmaajo. Altough his misleading and hiding his bidaar skills are great he has a lot to learn before he can save the somaliweyn.
46gvbh.jpg

Qali

Certified Pimp.
I would have make Rip off version Avatar called Avatar: The Last Unification leader

Intro:
- Puntland
- Ogaden
- Somaliland
- Jubbaland ( South )

Long ago the 4 region live togheter in great harmony but everything change when Somaliland want to break the Somaliweyn. Only the avatar master of communication of all 4 region could make peace in whole region but when somalis needed him most he vanished. 25 years has passed and 2 somalis discovered a new Avatar with name of Farmaajo. Altough his misleading and hiding his bidaar skills are great he has a lot to learn before he can save the somaliweyn.
View attachment 128412
So macaan, I'd pay to watch this :banderas:

Under an alias I would write a similar copy of 50 shades of grey. It's the third highest selling book of all time under the Bible and Koran.

On the Virtues of the Somali People

It would be a piece of historical propaganda with the appearance of a serious balanced work. Hopefully Somalis would believe it and begin larping as great people.

Jamal The Magnificent

Smoking on that tooka pack
I would write in somali, write about that somalis are cushites and have certain features due to ancient admixture, i would then explain them What bantus are and that they arriverat as slaves, this would immediately make somalis acknowledge the trap of calling himself as black
It’s so sad to see people hating on you man, but why?

Trending

Latest posts