If this is true 😂😂 Ethiopia ha burburto

8CE601E0-3634-46E0-ACD3-DC3436EF4655.jpeg

Let's hope that this supposed development isn't true. Somalia is not in a position to host any rebels, in particular of a neighboring country.

We have Ethiopia already occupying parts of Somalia, within ATMIS and outside of it for decades. If we go ahead with entertaining Ethiopian rebels, then say goodbye to Ethiopia ever leaving Somalia. Or even worse, the possibility of them arming/financing new rebels or even AS.

The sooner foreign forces leaves, and the country is liberated from AS, the quicker Somalia will be able to make firm decisions to countries who violate their borders.

Let's hope that this supposed development isn't true. Somalia is not in a position to host any rebels, in particular of a neighboring country.

We have Ethiopia already occupying parts of Somalia, within ATMIS and outside of it for decades. If we go ahead with entertaining Ethiopian rebels, then say goodbye to Ethiopia ever leaving Somalia. Or even worse, the possibility of them arming/financing new rebels or even AS.

The sooner foreign forces leaves, and the country is liberated from AS, the quicker Somalia will be able to make firm decisions to countries who violate their borders.
Yeah I also don’t want us to bite off more than we can chew. The news regarding Egypt that @Wild daisy 💐🌻💮 posted sounds better. They would actually have an excuse to invade if we did that.

I see what your saying, but we can’t focus on shabaab and Ethiopia at the same time. It would’ve been better if HSM asked them to leave atmis. However he’s a little slow with these things which makes me uncomfortable in placing trust in our leaders.

Somalia needs to get its shit together, patience is the way, i know somalis are hella reactionary and emotional.
Also this fella blocked me because i tweeted like one or two uncontroversial comments on somali/ethio politics. Dude's sensitive af.

1704339916513.jpeg

Somalia needs to get its shit together, patience is the way, i know somalis are hella reactionary and emotional.
Also this fella blocked me because i tweeted like one or two uncontroversial comments on somali/ethio politics. Dude's sensitive af.

View attachment 309863
I’m curious to know what you said. And yeah a lot of these accounts are quick to press that button. Sensitivity is at a all time high and we as Somalis are prideful.

I’m curious to know what you said. And yeah a lot of these accounts are quick to press that button. Sensitivity is at a all time high and we as Somalis are prideful.
I said that the abiy and the amharas share the same politics of ethiopian nationalism. And something about suffering consequences from state failure regarding this deal between sl and ethiopia.

SaMale

The only Somali in Arabia
Before that u got to kick out all ethiopian troops from somalia
Crazy how much SL attacked for maybe allowing troops in SL but when somalia does the same nobody knows.
Hypocrisy at its best. Either insult and attack both governments and admit we've been sold by our leaders from both places and for all-time, or continue spewing nationalist pride and keep letting ethopia and others run rings around us. Keep focusing your energy on the one last thing that should be spoken about during a time like this instead of speaking and enlightening less informed somalis about the current situation.

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
Crazy how much SL attacked for maybe allowing troops in SL but when somalia does the same nobody knows.
Hypocrisy at its best. Either insult and attack both governments and admit we've been sold by our leaders from both places and for all-time, or continue spewing nationalist pride and keep letting ethopia and others run rings around us. Keep focusing your energy on the one last thing that should be spoken about during a time like this instead of speaking and enlightening less informed somalis about the current situation.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
I don't think that true and if it true what can Somalia do for them am pretty sure they can't help them military

I would advise Somalia not to engage in the division of Ethiopia. We will lead by example and people will finally notice which wicked country on the horn is so determined to destabilize us. Sudan, Egypt and Eritrea have understood how crooked the aidstopians are. We’re in the right!