If Someone Fought You At Your Job...

What would you do?

A. Hit them back

B. Let them hit you and let them get in trouble

Inspired by Will Smith Vs Chris Rock at the 2022 Oscars.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
A because i know that i would be eating myself alive if i just took a punch and did nothing. That pain is far worse than just getting fired.

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
Depends what job. If Iโ€™m mopping floors at Sainsburyโ€™s then sure they can catch some hands. If I was a neurosurgeon or a VP at JPMorgan then no chance as a big black guy will I fight on the job

lomachenko-boxing.gif

it was self defence and I was scared for my life :birdman:

Yaraye

VIP
start crying for security. Cry and act like a damsel in distress, stress how you felt unsafe, push for their firing, and for benefits yourself. This works for women cuz we ain't really expected to fight like that

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
My reflexes arenโ€™t the best. By the time the punch registers, situation B would have begun playing out
I mean situation A; hitting them back, is still on the table. Unless they pummel you so hard that you can barely move before even hitting back.

At that point itโ€™s just battery.

Get them to the floor and restrain them, then call the police.

im not gonna punch them and lose my job because of it. especially in Canada, for some reason the justice system gives too much leeway to criminals.

Currently work with people close to retiring so canโ€™t see this ever happening.

I would hate to hit an old person but it would be reflexive to defend myself. No one has a right to hit me and get away with it.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Restrain them with ease unless he's significantly bigger than me and is trained in bjj.

God bless Royce Gracie.

Trending

Latest posts