If Somalia was 1st world country...

If Somalia was 1st world...

• Pro-immigration, it is fair

• Anti-immigration, I am a hypocrite

Results are only viewable after voting.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Would you be pro-immigration? Yes or no? Why not? If you are pro-immigration to the West, immigration into Somalia shouldn't be a problem.

If you are against, you are a hypocrite.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I'm sorry but liberal tears don't work on us somalis. All are free to visit but males are not welcome to stay and procreate.

The west chose to be kind and we are greatful. But we should follow israel's example in the homeland.

:ulyin:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I'm sorry but liberal tears don't work on us somalis. All are free to visit but males are not welcome to stay and procreate.

The west chose to be kind and we are greatful. But we should follow israel's example in the homeland.

The political leadership of Western nations want to be kind because they serve a globalist agenda. Regular people don't want uncontrolled immigration. People are fed up. That is why the extreme right is on its rise throughout Europe.

To be fair, I don't think many people want to visit Somalia regardless. It has become the ultimate shithole throughout the entire world. I respect anyone who does want to visit, but you couldn't pay me enough to go back there again

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
To be fair, I don't think many people want to visit Somalia regardless. It has become the ultimate shithole throughout the entire world. I respect anyone who does want to visit, but you couldn't pay me enough to go back there again
Become Djiboutian we are willing to accept newcomers :)

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP

I will personally move there and take four halimas as my lawfully wedded wives and we will procreate and they shall bear me exclusively male offspring, 5 sons each.

Trending