If she demands a big meher, she don't love you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of what she says or how you feel. You're buying a wife.

Everyway you look at it, Islamic community made siil pricy saxib. You can't lay a finger on it unless you pay. And maintenance of that love-cave and being responsible for it after you buy is expected. Damn! At least a beautiful one is worthy of my silver.

I guess all for a good reason.

So you guys want four wives but god forbid she asks your broke asses for a big mehr.

Red herring! To be honest, if I allowed myself to be bought, I too would worry about getting traded in for a brand new 1999 plate when wear and tear starts showing.

Naa caraweelo uu jawab. This kaafir is always dissing islam.

Who are you calling kaafir? Minnesota needs to do better. I never said Meher needs to go.

@A_A I guess if you were born in London you would be an exceptional fanfic writer. On the flip side you would also hate your father, but then again everyone has different priorities!

Red herring! To be honest, if I allowed myself to be bought, I too would worry about getting traded in for a brand new 1999 plate when wear and tear starts showing.

Who are you calling kaafir? Minnesota needs to do better. I never said Meher needs to go.

@A_A I guess if you were born in London you would be an exceptional fanfic writer. On the flip side you would also hate your father, but then again everyone has different priorities!
Caraweela said meher needs to be forgotten. Not you.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer

See what you've done @Dalmoor ???? This is all your fault!

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Or in the case of a convert, 1 apple:mjkkk:

Xaliimoos' mehr with the following people;
  • Abu Tyrone.
  • white revert.
  • Babatundey.
  • Ex cons.
  • Bushmen.

The requirment for the marriage is:

Just an apple. Only 1 apple.
20181104_191503.jpg

Credits to @Armadillo :yousmart:

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Its typically the family that demands the mehr, usually some dusty old odey:shookgabre:

Look for a Xalimo who has a single parent.:siilaanyolaugh:
nope thats not it. only the girl has a say in how much she gets. the parents dont even find out untill the wedding night. when its already to late

thats haram. the mehr is the womans right. you got to pay depending on when you agreed to pay it. but its the womans right
Lakiin dhaqanka baan sheegay. Runta lama bixiya. Aniga 1 one forgave it. Second one i gave her father a new ak47.
Lakiin most od the time its an insurance policy so they dont ask for it

Its a gift a man must give to the woman.

Men in 2019 want all the privileges, but non of the responsibility.

Women are prizes, and one must pay up and provide.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Its a gift a man must give to the woman.

Men in 2019 want all the privileges, but non of the responsibility.

Women are prizes, and one must pay up and provide.
How are women the prize? They want a man that's smarter than them, wealthier then them and so on. The guys probably better than them in every other way, other then looks. You guys marry up and better then what men are doing. So how are they the prize?

Its up to the woman to ask for whatever she wants. Either pay up, or KIM. And someone mentioned buying furniture from IKEA?? Thats not gonna fly

Also, why do Somalis families want you to pay others don't? No only that their families will provide you with gifts? People wanted to give me a small cut of their real estate, part of their business, access to their family fortunes and even smaller families where willing to give me a new car but Somali families? They want you to pay them. Even my mother laught at them. Don't they know how to provide basic value?

:mjlol:

Last edited:
How are women the prize? They want a man that's smarter than them, wealthier then them and so on. The guys probably better than them in every other way, other then looks. You guys marry up and better then what men are doing. So how are they the prize?

Also, why do Somalis families want you to pay others don't? No only that their families will provide you with gifts? People wanted to give me a small cut of their real estate, part of their business, access to their family fortunes and even smaller families where willing to give me a new car but Somali families? They want you to pay them. Even my mother laught at them. Don't they know how to provide basic value?

:mjlol:

Better? Now that is subjective.

Women being the prize has always been this way.

Hence, why in every society until very recently, men would pursue women, pay Mahr/dowry, ask her families permission to be with her ect. Men in the past fought wars over women.

Men deep down have always deemed women as being the prize. Even men's pursuit of wealth is mostly motivated by getting women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts