If she demands a big meher, she don't love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Better? Now that is subjective.

Women being the prize has always been this way.

Hence, why in every society until very recently, men would pursue women, pay Mahr/dowry, ask her families permission to be with her ect. Men in the past fought wars over women.

Men deep down have always deemed women as being the prize. Even men's pursuit of wealth is mostly motivated by getting women.

Maybe came out to strong saying better but you'll be lying if you said you didn't want a men that is a improvement from you I all areas. It's like saying women wear make up for men. If the ends result of wealth was women then it's would be remotely worth the effort. I don't think it's like that anymore people now days care about experience. Also, how can men see women as a prize today when even gorgeous women standards are so low?

Its a gift a man must give to the woman.

Men in 2019 want all the privileges, but non of the responsibility.

Women are prizes, and one must pay up and provide.

I'm just saying. People claim that Somalis are trapped in loveless marriages. Maybe purchasing a wife is a contributing factor.

I am a hopeless romantic

:banderas:

Is £15k an okay meher amount for you guys? Or is it too much?
aren't u from the U.K?

ur wedding will be at the local briyani mosque, without your parents' knowledge, and u will be given a can of soda, some bariis and an apple for meher, and u will marry an ex con cracker or Madow.:trumpsmirk:

15k kulhaa.

halwa

✨🌙
aren't u from the U.K?

ur wedding will be at the local briyani mosque, without your parents' knowledge, and u will be given a can of soda, some bariis and an apple for meher, and u will marry an ex con cracker or Madow.:trumpsmirk:

15k kulhaa.

The man I will be marrying isn’t as cheap as you, sweetie.

The man I will be marrying isn’t as cheap as you, sweetie.
again you are reer UK.

90% chance you will marry a criminal who won't even work.

you are right he isn't as cheap as me, he's worse than me.

Good luck nayaa.

your abgaal family will be disappointed, as abgaal are good folks generally.

@kobe come get your sister.

halwa

✨🌙
again you are reer UK.

90% chance you will marry a criminal who won't even work.

you are right he isn't as cheap as me, he's worse than me.

Good luck nayaa.

your abgaal family will be disappointed, as abgaal are good folks generally.

@kobe come get your sister.

So what if I’m a reer U.K.? Not every reer is the same. You don’t even know me or my family so just be quiet and don’t talk to me.

I’m not abgaal.

So what if I’m a reer U.K.? Not every reer is the same. You don’t even know me or my family so just be quiet and don’t talk to me.

I’m not abgaal.
img-20180605-wa0003-jpg.51396

and yes you are abgaal.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Its a gift a man must give to the woman.

Men in 2019 want all the privileges, but non of the responsibility.

Women are prizes, and one must pay up and provide.
There is no privilege anymore. Men can get sex any day easily. So the days marrying for sex is gone. The prize of
p u s s y is at all time low. Sorry for being vulgar....just being honest

halwa

✨🌙
There is no privilege anymore. Men can get sex any day easily. So the days marrying for sex is gone. The prize of
p u s s y is at all time low. Sorry for being vulgar....just being honest

But that’s haraam. Those people will get no hurul ayn

But that’s haraam. Those people will get no hurul ayn
Look at saudi...they have huge gay problem. When halal has become so hard for them they resorted to gayness. Luckily the gay gene is extremely low in somalis compared to arabs. But yes men will resort to zina cause halal has become too hard.

halwa

✨🌙
Look at saudi...they have huge gay problem. When halal has become so hard for them they resorted to gayness. Luckily the gay gene is extremely low in somalis compared to arabs. But yes men will resort to zina cause halal has become too hard.

Then we need to ensure we get people married off asap. That’s the only solution.

Then we need to ensure we get people married off asap. That’s the only solution.
Marriage has become nightmare. Biggest problem I see is we dont teach our kids about relationship. How many mothers sit with their daughters and talk about marriage life or fathers with son. I have never had that with my dad. Only time we talked was when I was 15 and was with a white girl. He said dont go with whites....they all have aids. That was it lool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts