If my somali wife doesn't do this..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warya somali girls and my queen mother dont have the same rank

@MSGA

I know you’re a bit on the thick side, but speaking ill of Somali women includes our mothers, sisters, aunts, cousins, nieces and even our grandmothers. Every Somali girl is another man’s relative. Don’t generalise them as evil.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
@MSGA

I know you’re a bit on the thick side, but speaking ill of Somali women includes our mothers, sisters, aunts, cousins, nieces and even our grandmothers. Every Somali girl is another man’s relative. Don’t generalise them as evil.
What does being on the thick side mean? I don't compare my mothers and sisters to shitty western xalimos

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
It's impossible to obey and be obedient to someone who look like this
View attachment 71635
Hipocrisy
It's impossible to obey and be obedient to someone who look like this
View attachment 71635
The women have been commanded to obey their husband. Allah (Subhana wa Ta’ala) said «
“Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allaah has made one of them to excel the other, and because they spend (to support them) from their means»
[al-Nisa’ 4:34]

Last edited:
What does being on the thick side mean? I don't compare my mothers and sisters to shitty western xalimos

@MSGA

Every bloke’s mother and sisters are sacrosanct to him and they are the best, so it is wiser to respect and not insult another man’s sister or mother. Somali women as it is have difficulty with Islamophobia because of their visibility wearing hijab and some of you made the habit of insulting them. Any Somali girl wearing or not wearing hijab shouldn’t be insulted and no one here is responsible for their behaviour. If you care about someone, influence them gently, positively and kindly because insults and confrontations will only make them more rebellious. If you don’t care about them, leave them alone and mind your own business. But you guys decided to become gossip queens and thought it’s fun. Sxb, the strength of a community could only be positively measured how a society treats their children and women. It’s a pity that insulting Somali girls became a new video game.

Also, I’ve noticed that some guys here will read 60 Hadiths to argue against someone on a point and act like holier than though or point their adherence to their beautiful religion of Islam, but their behaviour towards other people and in particular women is appalling, did they forgot to apply these Hadiths to themselves or follow their beautiful religion and not insult others and in particular women? How can they attract someone to their religion with this appalling behaviours?

I showed my mom this photo and she said "shes right" shes now lecturing me on how its a womens duty, I think shes trying to tell me something . . . . . . . .

So you wanna follow gods rules when it benefits you, god told women to be obedient to their husbands :mahubowtf:

You have to deserve the honor. Even then, real men don't seek gratification in subjugating women emotionally and physically.

It is why I never asked a female to get me anything. I feel better getting it myself. At home, I do unload the food onto my plate, make my own tea if it isn't available, clean my plates after eating.

Real men do not expect service from females. I do enjoy my total independence.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
You have to deserve the honor. Even then, real men don't seek gratification in subjugating women emotionally and physically.

It is why I never asked a female to get me anything. I feel better getting it myself. At home, I do unload the food onto my plate, make my own tea if it isn't available, clean my plates after eating.

Real men do not expect service from females. I do enjoy my total independence.
you are big simp why should you pay meher for your wife just to let her sit around while you make your own shit,
girls @henni @TheShinning @Ugaaso @AussieHustler @Reiko @Lolalola If you want a man to take advantage of here he is :damn:

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
@MSGA

Every bloke’s mother and sisters are sacrosanct to him and they are the best, so it is wiser to respect and not insult another man’s sister or mother. Somali women as it is have difficulty with Islamophobia because of their visibility wearing hijab and some of you made the habit of insulting them. Any Somali girl wearing or not wearing hijab shouldn’t be insulted and no one here is responsible for their behaviour. If you care about someone, influence them gently, positively and kindly because insults and confrontations will only make them more rebellious. If you don’t care about them, leave them alone and mind your own business. But you guys decided to become gossip queens and thought it’s fun. Sxb, the strength of a community could only be positively measured how a society treats their children and women. It’s a pity that insulting Somali girls became a new video game.

Also, I’ve noticed that some guys here will read 60 Hadiths to argue against someone on a point and act like holier than though or point their adherence to their beautiful religion of Islam, but their behaviour towards other people and in particular women is appalling, did they forgot to apply these Hadiths to themselves or follow their beautiful religion and not insult others and in particular women? How can they attract someone to their religion with this appalling behaviours?
you are big simp why should you pay meher for your wife just to let her sit around while you make your own shit,
girls @henni @TheShinning @Ugaaso @AussieHustler @Reiko @Lolalola If you want a man to take advantage of here he is :damn:
@Lolalola and @AussieHustler are guys

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts