If my somali wife doesn't do this..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
If my somali wife doesn't get on her knees and proposes to me like this I don't need her in my life :banderas:
Salty xalimos keep the hate comments coming :feedme:(@Reiko )
D5KsPmZWsAEDyaF.jpg

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
11/10...makes sense
I mean what does a xalimo have to offer other than buuq, balayo and a house smelling like suugo 24/7 :susp:Xalimos on here if you want a somali king you gotta pay the meher and propose to him otherwise you can hit the road :camby:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
@MSGA you should get to the root of why you hate Somali women.

:farmajoyaab: i'm listening.
If girls had a caste system i believe that somali girls would be the untouchables.. basically i think that you should appreciate something that's usable :kodaksmiley:Can you tell me what somali girls are useful for?

Ugaaso

Deni
If girls had a caste system i believe that somali girls would be the untouchables.. basically i think that you should appreciate something that's usable :kodaksmiley:Can you tell me what somali girls are useful for?
6EDC23DA-DDCE-40EA-966F-4F96225F5887.gif

Go be in a relationship with yourself bruh!
:gucciwhat:

I love when ciyaal siigo ask, ‘what’re Somali girls good at’? Giving birth to you, or was it a mistake? Off course, since many of them became siigo connoisseurs and ask stupid questions.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
I love when ciyaal siigo ask, ‘what’re Somali girls good at’? Giving birth to you, or was it a mistake? Off course, since many of them became siigo connoisseurs and ask stupid questions.
Warya stop being a simp nacala kugu yaale wtf is this shit :faysalwtf:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
@MSGA

You asked, what are Somali women good at? They are good at giving birth to us and nurturing us. If you don’t like that answer, then Answer the question. Did she make a mistake having and nurturing you?
Warya somali girls and my queen mother dont have the same rank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts