If mummies had faces: Scientists use DNA to see how three ancient Egyptians looked

The mummies of invaders. They always avoid using native mummies from the Old kingdomโ€ฆ..for obvious reasons :kodaksmiley:

Alot of Egyptians look like that today especially first guy

No one does DNA on southern Egyptians though why?????

Every Time AE Went East They Went To War And When They Went South
Vote Early Election 2020 GIF by INTO ACTION

Apollo

VIP
Cushite. Not Jareeeer, Arab or Cadaan.

Horners/Cushites are Ancient Egyptian + Nilotic (Blacks of Sudan) & Horn of Africa hunter-gatherer (mostly extinct).

Ancient Egyptians do not have high Nilotic & HOA HG ancestry like Cushites.

Therefore Ancient Egyptians and Cushites are not the same.

Horners/Cushites are Ancient Egyptian + Nilotic (Blacks of Sudan) & Horn of Africa hunter-gatherer (mostly extinct).

Yeah, I doubt proto-Nilotic ancestry would be higher than 5% in either Pre-Dynastic or Dynastic Egyptians.

I think that the best people can hope for is that the ancient Egyptians were more ANA than West Eurasian and that we merely haven't been able to distinguish this ancestry from Eurasian ancestry.

If early Dynasty Upper Egyptian samples come back as predominantly Eurasian (not ANA) then I'll throw in the towel.

"We're finished, we're done; game over, man, game over."

:drakelaugh::mjlol:

Last edited:

First dynasty came from Sudan, where Cushites originate

Karaboga

Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep

Its crazy to think how the hunter gatherer population became mostly extinct. Do you know how much of our dna is HOA hunter gatherer and does it differ from ethiopians.

@Apollo

Trending

Latest posts