If it wasnt for Uk Somalis we would have been less known

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
I discovered UK Somalis on clubhouse and I wanted to throw up. Their accents, their manner of speech. Who raised them?

You didn’t interact with them beforehand?

Maybe it’s cause I’m older and have family there, but my UK trips with my family there is some of the best memories of my life.

Somali UK niggas fall into two categories. Either gang bangers or salaf nutjobs turned the type you see on twitter using the deen for inceldom. You might get a few that make it out the hood and work good jobs and are excellent role models for somali men. The xalimos in the UK although they annoy me with their whole sjw schtick they know the value of education and do well for themselves.

Edit: the reason I say this for the guys is because like all gahooti of other countries. You are concentrated to the hood and therefore will fall foul to hood politics and somalis are no different. The ones who make it out are those whos mothers dont have too many kids so they can atleast look after the few they have. The ones that dont make it are the ones who have 7 or 8 siblings and the aabo has fucked off, leaving the poor mother to barely look after all them kids.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
In Australia, Somalis used to only be known by people that live or lived in Melbourne. Now thanks to grime culture, Chunkz and the wider UK Somali community, people know Somalis a lot more in Australia. A few years ago, I would have to tell people I am Somali and where Somalia is, now people already know.

As an Australian that has been to the UK, the community there has problems but its very exaggerated. Nearly every community in the UK had or has a gang problem at some point, the Europeans, the Irish, the West Indians etc.

The problem is that the Somali community in the UK came at least one generation after the aforementioned groups and in a worse condition. Recently, one can see the progress made by Somalis in the UK: celebrities, professors, Oxbridge grads, successful businesspeople. This will continue to grow in the next generation, which lift up the rest of the community.

As long as the Somalis don't produce a Sajid or Priti type in the next decade, their future will be very good.

UK Somalis actually have a decent reputation whereas in America/Canada/Sweden it's negative. Mo Farah is a hero for the UK, like an actual sporting legend. We also have Chunkz who has a very positive image

Uk somalis should go on a jihad against ajanbis due to them making viral big booty videos on tiktok, bro they were violating badly:mjkkk: always uk people with the savage big booty jokes man I am tired.

Also somalis from around the world have made somalis famous especially tiktok.

You didn’t interact with them beforehand?

Maybe it’s cause I’m older and have family there, but my UK trips with my family there is some of the best memories of my life.
Nope. Don’t have relatives there and never been there myself.
Rageh Omar lol. He is married to some countess and basically grew up upper class. Majority in the UK grew up gahooti unfair to compare the two.
Ok, but my point still stands. I’d rather they emulate him than some road man waste yute with no future.

Nope. Don’t have relatives there and never been there myself.

Ok, but my point still stands. I’d rather they emulate him than some road man waste yute with no future.
No, I'm just giving you the dynamics of the diaspora in the UK. Rageh is an unfair person to compare as this nigga was a son of a diplomat. 99% of Somalis in the UK are children of first-generation immigrants who have to deal with an identity crisis at home and assimilating to a totally alien culture compared to home life. You live in the ghetto you will succumb to ghetto politics. simples. Also, deadbeat dads who are living on benefits and have left hooyo to deal with 7 kids. It's easy to say why is the UK diaspora like this but there's a multitude of reasons as to why the majority are either extremists or gang bangers. Mashallah the xalimos are making the best of it and are more education-oriented than the faraxs.

Keo

VIP
In Australia, Somalis used to only be known by people that live or lived in Melbourne. Now thanks to grime culture, Chunkz and the wider UK Somali community, people know Somalis a lot more in Australia. A few years ago, I would have to tell people I am Somali and where Somalia is, now people already know.

As an Australian that has been to the UK, the community there has problems but its very exaggerated. Nearly every community in the UK had or has a gang problem at some point, the Europeans, the Irish, the West Indians etc.

The problem is that the Somali community in the UK came at least one generation after the aforementioned groups and in a worse condition. Recently, one can see the progress made by Somalis in the UK: celebrities, professors, Oxbridge grads, successful businesspeople. This will continue to grow in the next generation, which lift up the rest of the community.

As long as the Somalis don't produce a Sajid or Priti type in the next decade, their future will be very good.
That's crazy. Even Australia isn't a low-key place for Somalis anymore.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
E3t9PgLWEAIIzEo.jpg

Trending