If it wasn't for the Civil War we wouldn't have existed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
ok long story short. i was chewing khat with @The Cushitic One

IMG_3021.jpg

after chewing khat for 3 hours and got high i came to realisation that if it wasn't for the civil war our parents wouldn't have fled and created us in foreign countries.

thank you jalle siyaad for making this possible.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Somalia would have developed into what the west was now a strong secular country, it was becuase of the war whabbism spread the president stopped these loony shiekhs from taking control in political matters, now what happened we have bearded monkeys who hate women spreading filth everywhere and taking people back to the Stone Age ! No thank you these ruined everything !! I feel like a stranger in the west but if Somalia was like the west I would happily live there as I am not a foreigner on someone's soil ! I regret the war I really do when my parents tell me how they used to visit the local cinema dance at the local discos I get jealous. No thank you

We would have been Muslim by name only, our women were all naked, hardly anyone prayed, fasaad was much worse then it is today

We had the lowest number of mosques of any Muslim country because very few people attended them, people thought you were weird and in need when you did, deen jokes were the most popular types of jokes everywhere

Hence the collective punishment, it was really a mercy and turned most people around

maestro

Cultural revolution
We would have been Muslim by name only, our women were all naked, hardly anyone prayed, fasaad was much worse then it is today

We had the lowest number of mosques of any Muslim country because very few people attended them, people thought you were weird and in need when you did, deen jokes were the most popular types of jokes everywhere

Hence the collective punishment, it was really a mercy and turned most people around

30 years later. We have the highest mosque to population ratio and are extremely religious but we still are in deep shit. When will the punishment end and why is the current generation punished for the sins of their parents? Also why was Somalia punished in the first place but not the extremely kufarland of USA?

You've gotta ask these questions and wonder :cosbyhmm:

Genie

The last suugo bender
PUBLIC ANOUNCEMENT:

@shan-futo-le WILL LEAD SOMALIA INTO SUCCESS DON'T YOU WORRY MY CHILDREN I SHALL REBUILD OUR HOME , DON'T DESPAIR , WITH ALLAH'S PERMISSION AND INSPIRATION I SHALL MAKE SOMALIA BEYOND A FIRST WORLD COUNTRY. :ohhhdamn:

30 years later. We have the highest mosque to population ratio and are extremely religious but we still are in deep shit. When will the punishment end and why is the current generation punished for the sins of their parents? Also why was Somalia punished in the first place but not the extremely kufarland of USA?

You've gotta ask these questions and wonder :cosbyhmm:

Allah has a view from all perspectives that we simply don't have and thus are left with mere speculation, we know the children spawned in such societies with irreligious wicked parents tend to become far worse then what their parents were!

We see the proof's of this everywhere in the world today, you see this as an unfair collective punishment because of your limited view of perspective while to the most high he is saving those children from following the same path, until you accept Allah knows best and we don't know anything, you will forever wallow in these doubts.

Many of these children spawned in Somalia by these irreligious parents participated in the ensuing civil wars everywhere in the most remorseless inhumane ways!

Your claim that we are the most religious now is bogus, relative to the past yes but you still have the same blatant gross injustices ongoing everywhere, polytheism/khurafat has increased exponentially especially outside the cities.

In my travels I have seen plenty of man with 10.000 livestock refusing to pay Zakat on them or give a single goat to a poor family, instead he would slaughter a 100 or so for some dead saint in some grave, after the droughts these exact same people lost everything as did those whom didn't speak out against them, the crimes that happen there are heinous and no one speaks out against them even religious man support them because of qabiil.

Allah has mercy on the Muslims in which they pay for most of their heinous crimes/sins in this world rather then the hereafter when the torment is far greater, all these punishments are a mercy and a means of us 'turning back to Allah' as he states himself but we are collectively a stubborn dumb people so it will continue until we wake up.

As for America you are equating wordily success with the hereafter, lot's of tyrants were given power that included the Pharaoh, Nimrod etc both of Cushite origins that were far worse in tyranny so much so they were even mentioned in revelation.

The American's despite their world tyranny, their level of justice and uprightness in comparison to us is utterly shameful but despite that their own government is poisoning their own people in various ways! 1/3 of the population including even their dogs are on anti depressants.

They have the highest obesity rates and malignant disease rates in the world as well as suicide rates, 50 million of them are on food-stamps, the success you speak off is really a 'myth'!

You should travel more around the world to see the realities for yourself, we don't know what the future holds for America due to our limited sight/perspective, it's likely they are heading for a humiliating defeat or annihilation if you follow geopolitics/prophesies or even better history.

(Quran 9:55)
So let not their wealth or their children amaze you (O Muhammad SAW); in reality Allah's Plan is to punish them with these things in the life of the this world, and that their souls shall depart while they are disbelievers

(Quran 20:131)
And strain not your eyes in longing for the things We have given for enjoyment to various groups of them (polytheists and disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah), the splendour of the life of this world that We may test them thereby. But the provision (good reward in the Hereafter) of your Lord is better and more lasting

(Quran 9:126)
Are they, then, not aware that they are being tested year-in, year-out? And yet, they do not repent and nor do they learn a lesson (from it). -

(Quran 2:216)
“And it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allah knows but you do not know.”

Last edited:

Genie

The last suugo bender
Allah has a view from all perspectives that we simply don't have and thus are left with mere speculation, we know the children spawned in such societies with irreligious wicked parents tend to become far worse then what their parents were, we see the proof's of this everywhere in the world today.

Many of these children spawned in Somalia participated in the ensuing civil wars everywhere in the most remorseless way, and your claim we are the most religious is bogus, relative to the past yes but you still have the same blatant gross injustices ongoing everywhere, polytheism/khurafat has increased exponentially especially outside the cities.

In my travels I have seen plenty of man with 10.000 livestock refusing to pay Zakat on them or give a single goat to a poor family, instead he would slaughter a 100 or so for some dead saint in some grave, after the droughts these exact same people lost everything as did those whom didn't speak out against them, the crimes that happen are heinous and no one speaks out against them.

Allah has mercy on the Muslims in which they pay for most of their heinous crimes/sins in this world rather then the hereafter when the torment is far greater, all these punishments are a mercy and a means of you 'turning back to Allah' as he states himself but we are collectively a stubborn dumb people so it will continue until we wake up.

As for America you are equating wordily success with the hereafter, lot's of tyrants were given power that included the Pharaoh, Nimrod etc both of Cushite origins that were far worse in tyranny so much so they were even mentioned in revelation.

Despite their world tyranny their level of justice and uprightness in comparison to us is a joke but despite that their own government is poisoning their own people in various ways, they have the highest obesity rates and malignant disease rates in the world as well as suicide rates, 50 million of them are on food-stamps, the success you speak off is really a 'myth', you should travel more around the world, you will come to know about the realities.

So let not their wealth or their children amaze you (O Muhammad SAW); in reality Allah's Plan is to punish them with these things in the life of the this world, and that their souls shall depart while they are disbelievers

And strain not your eyes in longing for the things We have given for enjoyment to various groups of them (polytheists and disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah), the splendour of the life of this world that We may test them thereby. But the provision (good reward in the Hereafter) of your Lord is better and more lasting

Are they, then, not aware that they are being tested year-in, year-out? And yet, they do not repent and nor do they learn a lesson (from it). -

You have spoken the truth my brother :ileycry:

Allah sent extremists to blow up mosques and kill innocent people as a punishment for us not not having gone to mosques? This is what happens to a brain infested by Takfiri ideology.

Somalis were more Islamic before they started committing mass suicide which is what Shabab's "martyrdom operations" are. Biggest sin in Islam.

Women's attire back then was suited to our tropical climate. It was more elegant and beautiful than the bin bags they drape themselves in now. If not wearing a jilbaab makes you naked, does that mean your granny was a for sashaying through Xamar in a dirac? Look mate, if you wanna call your womenfolk prostitutes I won't object, but don't insult other women.

Somalis have been Muslims for a thousand years. We don't need a kid fresh out of the Condom of the Camel Raper Masjid in Riyadh to tell us what Islam is. It's typical of Saudi wannabes to accuse their ancestors of being gaal. Gimme a break.

ok long story short. i was chewing khat with @The Cushitic One

View attachment 26589

after chewing khat for 3 hours and got high i came to realisation that if it wasn't for the civil war our parents wouldn't have fled and created us in foreign countries.

thank you jalle siyaad for making this possible.
I've had similar thoughts, but since the government banned qaat in the UK, I figure I'd rather take my chances with scar faced warlords than a life without the divine herb.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Speak for yourself

What planet do these people live on.

Easy to say when you were lucky enough to escape, I'm sure 16 year old widows who lose their children to malnutrition and acute watery diarrhea are grateful we've mass imported jilbaabs

:camby:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Speak for yourself

Easy to say when you were lucky enough to escape, I'm sure 16 year old widows who lose their children to malnutrition and acute watery diarrhea are grateful we've mass imported jilbaabs

He hates women who are free to do as they please in this world, this is why he constantly harped on about naked women, what an entitled ass !! he is obsessed with our female species, obsessed to the point he wants to control them, why is the west more progressive than religious extremist countries? If the west were still mad christians they would be burning witches at the steak and no progress would be made, it's a fact religious states are failures have no creative thinking or scientific hunger, religion states not to think past prayer that's it you just have people building mosques and worshiping. Nobody thinks critically and wants to achieve the impossible. This guy is a joke I don't want these kind of men to EVER have political influence in Somalia, we will forever be perpetually stuck in the 7th century !!!

maestro

Cultural revolution
Allah has a view from all perspectives that we simply don't have and thus are left with mere speculation, we know the children spawned in such societies with irreligious wicked parents tend to become far worse then what their parents were!

We see the proof's of this everywhere in the world today, you see this as an unfair collective punishment because of your limited view of perspective while to the most high he is saving those children from following the same path, until you accept Allah knows best and we don't know anything, you will forever wallow in these doubts.

Many of these children spawned in Somalia by these irreligious parents participated in the ensuing civil wars everywhere in the most remorseless inhumane ways!

Your claim that we are the most religious now is bogus, relative to the past yes but you still have the same blatant gross injustices ongoing everywhere, polytheism/khurafat has increased exponentially especially outside the cities.

In my travels I have seen plenty of man with 10.000 livestock refusing to pay Zakat on them or give a single goat to a poor family, instead he would slaughter a 100 or so for some dead saint in some grave, after the droughts these exact same people lost everything as did those whom didn't speak out against them, the crimes that happen there are heinous and no one speaks out against them even religious man support them because of qabiil.

Allah has mercy on the Muslims in which they pay for most of their heinous crimes/sins in this world rather then the hereafter when the torment is far greater, all these punishments are a mercy and a means of us 'turning back to Allah' as he states himself but we are collectively a stubborn dumb people so it will continue until we wake up.

The American's despite their world tyranny, their level of justice and uprightness in comparison to us is utterly shameful but despite that their own government is poisoning their own people in various ways! 1/3 of the population including even their dogs are on anti depressants.

They have the highest obesity rates and malignant disease rates in the world as well as suicide rates, 50 million of them are on food-stamps, the success you speak off is really a 'myth'!

You should travel more around the world to see the realities for yourself, we don't know what the future holds for America due to our limited sight/perspective, it's likely they are heading for a humiliating defeat or annihilation if you follow geopolitics/prophesies or even better history.

(Quran 2:216)
“And it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allah knows but you do not know.”

So peeople who are dying of starvation and cholera are being punished because of some other man not paying zakat?

That means If I have premarital sex or drink I won't be punished but some 4 year old in Somalia will get dysentery and die? Just because we are from the same "people"?

Also, it seems some people have basic necessity like education, sanitation and health care as a test of faith and others have extreme poverty, war and cholera as a test of faith.

That doesn't see right or fair but I respect your beliefs.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
So peeople who are dying of starvation and cholera are being punished because of some other man not paying zakat?

That means If I have premarital sex or drink I won't be punished but some 4 year old in Somalia will get dysentery and die? Just because we are from the same "people"?

Also, it seems some people have basic necessity like education, sanitation and health care as a test of faith and others have extreme poverty, war and cholera as a test of faith.

He's messed in the head Islam is evil if this is how god tests people

Speak for yourself

The problems with the likes of you and that other dude above is the lack of belief, if I am not mistaken your both Gaalo as well, it's why 1/5 of their population is either on anti depressant or suicidal, you share that same internal blindness with them and hence both of you can't see beyond the confines of this world and your petty short sighted perspectives.

That example you gave is no different then the countless of diaspora examples of mothers weeping whose sons are killed, or those whose sons are spending life in prison for all sorts of reasons, the ones whose sons are crack cocaine addicts and the countless gangbanger heading the same way after all that struggle they went through for them and money wasted.

Their little school children being forced with psychotropic brain damaging drugs like Ritalin prescribed by white psychologists as they did with the AA communities to destroy them, the poisoned vaccinations that are making 1 in every 4 Somali child autistic and the list goes on endlessly.

Let's not even talk about the obesity and malignant other diseases they suffer from, the way you are typing it's as though they live in heaven, it hurts more when your given a choice and throw it away as opposed to when you never had that choice in the first place, regret is worse then failure.

You only think or believe I am lucky because of your short sighted lack of perspective, you clearly haven't travelled the world much because if you did you would see your flaws for what they are, the people back home in general are stronger, healthier, happier and more content then their counterparts,

We have more millionaires in the country then we have in the whole of the western diaspora combined, record number of people are moving back and others are planning to, all this goes against your conditioning, if the people doing tahriib knew the realities (and I met many) they wouldn't have even risked it, they have been fooled they are entering paradise.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
The problems with the likes of you and that other dude above is the lack of belief, if I am not mistaken your both Gaalo as well, it's why 1/5 of their population is either on anti depressant or suicidal, you share that same internal blindness with them and hence both of you can't see beyond the confines of this world and your petty short sighted perspectives.

That example you gave is no different then the countless of diaspora examples of mothers weeping whose sons are killed, or those whose sons are spending life in prison for all sorts of reasons, the ones whose sons are crack cocaine addicts and the countless gangbanger heading the same way after all that struggle they went through for them and money wasted.

Their little school children being forced with psychotropic brain damaging drugs like Ritalin prescribed by white psychologists as they did with the AA communities to destroy them, the poisoned vaccinations that are making 1 in every 4 Somali child autistic and the list goes on endlessly.

Let's not even talk about the obesity and malignant other diseases they suffer from, the way you are typing it's as though they live in heaven, it hurts more when your given a choice and throw it away as opposed to when you never had that choice in the first place, regret is worse then failure.

You only think or believe I am lucky because of your short sighted lack of perspective, you clearly haven't travelled the world much because if you did you would see your flaws for what they are, the people back home in general are stronger, healthier, happier and more content then their counterparts, we have more millionaires in the country then we have in the whole of the western diaspora combined.

WTF are you talking about?

To quote myself:

Despite all evidence (24+ years of unrelenting horror of almost every conceivable kind) pointing to the contrary, there are people who will unironically claim Somalis are now more religious than they used to be.

Apparently a nation can become more religious although you kill people, steal their land, rape women to death, worship your clan ancestors, sell your clan to the highest bidder, sell your nation's resources to whoever, steal aid meant for your starving compatriots, accept bribes from foreign companies to literally dump nuclear waste in your seas, enslave/ethnically cleanse your ethnic minorities, force them to buy their own river water, use drugged up child soldiers to fight, invite foreign troops to occupy "enemy" territory and kill all who stand in your way, kill your neighbor because your colonial master drew a line on a map way back when and also because you don't like their particular "Arab" patriarch, kill your neighbor because you don't like their particular patriarch or their interpretation of the magical line, kill your neighbor because they don't like federalism, kill your neighbor because you don't like their interpretation of federalism, and worst of all, have refugees who fled that hellhole send cayr money to make refugees out of the other clan.

But yacni akhi we are much more religious because I wear a khamiis on Friday's and my children have reached the 5th juz, btw qolomaa tahay and lacagtii lagaa rabay ma haysaa?

You completely missed the entire message in the post, the fact that all you got from it was the above tells me you lack critical thinking as well as deep reflection/experience which is required to grasp this concept.

I am assuming your a young dude and hopefully you'll grow out of this poisoned mind set and the experiences you go throw in life will change this black/white simplish outlook.

@Bahal

Your self quote is totally irrelevant in this topic although I agree with it and if you read my post you would have seen I refuted the idea @maestro brought which was that we are the most religious group, we are far from it, we improved but still very far from basic justice/humanity and internal religiosity.

My whole argument and premise in this topic was that these were the reasons for our ensuing collective punishments until this day and until we snap out of it and go back to the above collectively we will continue to wallow in this collective misery, it starts at the individual/family level first!.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
How convenient is it that God is punishing a destitue african nation for sins that pale in comparison to a place like Dubai or Saudi Arabia.

Somalis and their million excuses. How about you stop killing each other? You guys sound as pathetic as the AAs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending