If I was a US Citizen I would vote for

I get that you hate yourself but keep the c00n shit private. Thank god you don't live in America
I want shit hole countries like Ethiopia to stop getting military support so that evil Habeshas can learn how to live without killing others.

Furthermore what has that mulatto Obama ever done for Africa or African Americans?
He has killed more muslims than others destroyed Libya and many muslim countries.
Donald speaks his mind not Obama who does things undercover.

Ngl I got high asf last week and voted for Trump but the way I rationalize it in my head is that Biden was behind the crime bill and Trump is pro second amendment

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Ngl I got high asf last week and voted for Trump but the way I rationalize it in my head is that Biden was behind the crime bill and Trump is pro second amendment
I doubt this is true, they make sure you are sane before voting.

Alluring

Sayonara
I doubt this is true, they make sure you are sane before voting.
These niggas will vote for someone who called your community a shithole and constantly attacks your people. Not to mention the 26 rape allegations and 48 incidences of sexual assault. I know Biden isn't the best but why would you vote for Trump.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
I can't even lie, I hope Trump wins. Accelerate the fall of the Roman empire and provide unmatched quality entertainment

Trump has forever changed America. There's no going back.

:wow:

I get that you hate yourself but keep the c00n shit private. Thank god you don't live in America

Canada? I thought you were an American

Alluring

Sayonara
I can't even lie, I hope Trump wins. Accelerate the fall of the Roman empire and provide unmatched quality entertainment

Trump has forever changed America. There's no going back.

:wow:

Canada? I thought you were an American
I am an American but the original poster is non-American judging from their title.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
My passport is expiring soon and I will go back to the US but I'd have gladly voted for Trump if I was there today. Biden is the author of the crime bill, the financial services modernization ACT, he's the guy who invented school desegregation busing etc.

He's been in office for 47 years and he achieved nothing of significance for the American people. His corruption was brutally unmasked recently too. He'd raise taxes and flock the country with millions of illegal aliens. He pledged to also give citizenship to the 11 Million undocumented immigrants living in the US. He will also pack the supreme court.

Trump is better candidate for the country

Last edited:

Alluring

Sayonara
My passport is expiring soon and I will go back to the US but I'd gladly vote for Trump if I was there today. Biden is the author of the crime bill, the financial services modernization ACT, he's the guy who inventing school desegregation busing etc.

He's been in office for 47 years and he achieved nothing of significance for the American people. His corruption was brutally unmasked recently too. He'd raise taxes and flock the country with millions of illegal aliens. He pledged to also give citizenship to the 11 Million undocumented immigrants living in the US. He will also pack the supreme court.

Stay where you are please. I hate fraud smartass niggas who allow disrespect in the name of what? Trump isn’t helping you or your family, you have no reason to vote for him.

I don’t like Biden nor his past but Trump is a clear racist in the NOW. He allows that mentality amongst his supporters so sit down.

Apollo

VIP
My passport is expiring soon and I will go back to the US but I'd gladly vote for Trump if I was there today. Biden is the author of the crime bill, the financial services modernization ACT, he's the guy who inventing school desegregation busing etc.

C'mon man, you aint black if you don't vote for Biden.

You know the thing..

Trending

Latest posts