If I was a US Citizen I would vote for

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Yall most not care about the way he villainized Minnesota Somalis at his rallies

He ain't against somalis privatly it is political. He needs to feed bs to his voters base and what better than the ethnicity of ilhan omar. Trump and his followers have actually helped the us somali diaspora. The next administration has to do damage control and the somali Americans are getting something in return for all the hate they received from trump

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Is there any way to submit your vote overseas? I have dual citizenship and I'd like to vote for biden as a black man but the canadian-us border is closed

He ain't against somalis privatly it is political. He needs to feed bs to his voters base and what better than the ethnicity of ilhan omar. Trump and his followers have actually helped the us somali diaspora. The next administration has to do damage control and the somali Americans are getting something in return for all the hate they received from trump
And his voters will do what? ATTACK SOMALIS. He fucking hates you because your from African and your Muslim so stop trying to defend him. Somalis are literally getting cursed at and spit on after his rallies and you here have the audacity to claim he likes us in private.

I was listening to a fake news BBC podcast the other day and some Somali man (old geezer in his 50s) in Dadaab is waiting to immigrate to the U.S. with his family. He was begging refuge and free stuff from the Christian nation but not from his Sunni brothers in the Gulf. He claimed Somalia is unsafe to return to. You're not fooling anybody.

:pachah1:

Open borders for Somalia. I am currently working on an internet campaign that will bring about a revolution. Shortly, there will be daily banaanbax in the streets of Mogadishu, Baydhabo, Bosaso and Hargeisa and all over. Oromos and Bantus and whatever reer Xamar whiteys left will be demanding their rights and then total control. When it occurs, know that it was I who schemed this plan. I will be over here doing Burns' "excellent". Game over Children of "Samaale".

:mjkkk:

#BantuSomalisAreSomalis
#BantuSomaliLivesMatter
#BointFiveLivesMatter

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
And his voters will do what? ATTACK SOMALIS. He fucking hates you because your from African and your Muslim so stop trying to defend him. Somalis are literally getting cursed at and spit on after his rallies and you here have the audacity to claim he likes us in private.

I am just saying if his voter base is pro somali so would he have been.

Alluring

Sayonara
I am just saying if his voter base is pro somali so would he have been.
Cool but his voters are deranged and he simply allows it. Even his terminology referring to black people as "thugs" and white militant groups as "good people" is enough. Or how he tweeted "Liberate Michigan" and white domestic terrorists tried to kidnap the governor. Simple things like his tweets and wording affect his mentally ill supporters.

Trending