If I see someone handsome... I automatically assume he's single

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
am I the only one who have such odd perception?... As if I cant imagine handsome guy to be unavailable 8)

Hafez

VIP
Nah she's kind of right. I'm a guy and the best looking out of the guys (no homo) we are weirdos socially.

Last edited:
:ulachen001: how conceited of you. But I think you're the only good looking guy who is that way socially though. I say this because I observe the people in my school and the good looking ones are always the center of everybody, primarily because people tend to want to be around them.

Hafez

VIP
When a Somali girl proposes to me and I don't like her, I literally become speechless. I don't know how to respond lol. I'm not conceited truth is every good looking person know that they are good looking and everyone knows it too.

Somali girls propose? since when? or you mean cadcad girls propose? I dont understand, why do you become speechless if you are conceited enough than you should know how to respond. Btw way, what does that number behind the "like" mean?

Hafez

VIP
Somali girls, very rarely cadcad ones. I guess it's because I look like an Arab who speaks Somali which is kind of exciting for Somali girls? I become speechless because I'm a extremely nice guy and don't like to hurt the feelings of others. Number behind the like? I didn't get that question. I look a lot like this guy (who is related to me) but my nose sticks out more and it's higher with longer eyelashes and bushier eyebrows lol

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgu...d=0CB8QMygCMAJqFQoTCIb8y9rzh8kCFUjSGgodIVIDiA

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
Lol I think because handsome men are either players or never content with their choice. So I don't see em settling any soon. Like they probably think ill wait until I find better looking chicks.

I hate good looking people in general. Like they are major cockblockers in everything. Even at ques :( :( :(

Hafez

VIP
Lol I think because handsome men are either players or never content with their choice. So I don't see em settling any soon. Like they probably think ill wait until I find better looking chicks.

I hate good looking people in general. Like they are major cockblockers in everything. Even at ques :( :( :(

Spot on lol. I want 4 wives. If only they would be happy with it.
:browtf:

T

Tokio

^ waxa la idhi, nin is fanshey wa ri isnugtey. Ha is cawrin bal niyow :chrisfreshhah:

Somali girls, very rarely cadcad ones. I guess it's because I look like an Arab who speaks Somali which is kind of exciting for Somali girls? I become speechless because I'm a extremely nice guy and don't like to hurt the feelings of others. Number behind the like? I didn't get that question. I look a lot like this guy (who is related to me) but my nose sticks out more and it's higher with longer eyelashes and bushier eyebrows lol

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgu...d=0CB8QMygCMAJqFQoTCIb8y9rzh8kCFUjSGgodIVIDiA

Its behind the "reply" and "like"

I personally like really dark skinned men, usually I find them to be the most attractive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts