If I have a daughter...

Status
Not open for further replies.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Nah somali girls are finished in the west especially in holland. Did no one see the somali girl at carni being sexually assualted whilst twerking on a guy, then slapping the guy and then going back to twerking on him.

Nah somali girls are finished in the west especially in holland. Did no one see the somali girl at carni being sexually assualted whilst twerking on a guy, then slapping the guy and then going back to twerking on him.
Bro haven't u seen the somali guy pretending to be a female catching whines left right and centre.
:susp::susp:
This is an all time low.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Bro haven't u seen the somali guy pretending to be a female catching whines left right and centre.
:susp::susp:
This is an all time low.

that wasn't a somali guy he was just friends with a somali girl, also another somali was begging :fredo: the rappers 6 year old nephew as well , it's like they want to be accepted into madow culutre. Your mehr is defaulted if you go Notting hill during carnival

that wasn't a somali guy he was just friends with a somali girl, also another somali was begging :fredo: the rappers 6 year old nephew as well , it's like they want to be accepted into madow culutre. Your mehr is defaulted if you go Notting hill during carnival
the proportion of finished somalis in London is too high. That's why you have to drop the Madagascar trump card saxiib.
:chrisfreshhah:

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
the proportion of finished somalis in London is too high. That's why you have to drop the Madagascar trump card saxiib.
:chrisfreshhah:

walahi it's the way foward i will return to being somali during may 18 to July 1st over than that i will be with my Malagasy brothers

Sending her to Africa
:mjlol: Ever seen the women in Nairobi?
Trust me no father would want that for their daughter.
what would they benefit from Africa? That khasaaro continent is not going to benefit them anyway atleast in the west they can receive good education.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.