If gender swap was halal would you stay as a an XX or would you be an XY?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nafiso Qalanjo

๐–‚๐–Š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–™๐–” ๐–œ๐–†๐–— ๐–‡๐–†๐–‡๐–ž!
Who has it better? Men or women? And if gender swap was halal would you stay as a an XX or would you be an XY?
This is all kaftan so I dont want to haram preaching on here

Who has it better? Men or women? And if gender swap was halal would you stay as a an XX or would you be an XY?
This is all kaftan so I dont want to haram preaching on here
Very good question mashalah I would stay as what I currently am and to be honest men have it better

We are stronger taller life gets a bit easier with the physical advantages but in the western world men are looked at with disgust for some reason the feminists/SJWs love oppressing men some even think that women are physically stronger oh my goodness my head fam

For example in the western world if a women had raped a man there would be a smaller sentence maybe even probation if a man were to rape a female he gets 5 years I personally think a women should get the same amount as a man when it comes to sentencing them to prison

If a man were to come home from work stressed trying to provide for his family and his wife comes and yells and the man slaps her heโ€™ll go to jail and sheโ€™ll get custody of the kids if a female were to slap him she wouldnโ€™t go to jail she would still have her job and still have the kids with a possible divorce

All Iโ€™m saying is that in the western world females have it better especially if your White female

Last edited:

Nafiso Qalanjo

๐–‚๐–Š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–™๐–” ๐–œ๐–†๐–— ๐–‡๐–†๐–‡๐–ž!
Very good question mashalah I would stay as what I currently am and to be honest men have it better

We are stronger taller life gets a bit easier with the physical advantages but in the western world men are looked at with disgust for some reason the feminists/SJWs love oppressing men for some even think that women are physically stronger oh my goodness my head fam
if you dont have a vagana than leave :camby::camby::camby:
WE DONT NEED YOUR MAN SPLAINING!!!
86263476.jpg

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
but I love being a women, you get whatever u want.

I wouldnโ€™t change a thing except the pain. period blood for 40 yrs, 9 months of child carrying, bleeding for months after giving birth. Raising kids for years. Imagine that

x z

ยฑsomali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
women, obviously. but thats to make up for how easy men have had it for ages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts