If gender swap was halal would you stay as a an XX or would you be an XY?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
Who has it better? Men or women? And if gender swap was halal would you stay as a an XX or would you be an XY?
This is all kaftan so I dont want to haram preaching on here

Who has it better? Men or women? And if gender swap was halal would you stay as a an XX or would you be an XY?
This is all kaftan so I dont want to haram preaching on here
Very good question mashalah I would stay as what I currently am and to be honest men have it better

We are stronger taller life gets a bit easier with the physical advantages but in the western world men are looked at with disgust for some reason the feminists/SJWs love oppressing men some even think that women are physically stronger oh my goodness my head fam

For example in the western world if a women had raped a man there would be a smaller sentence maybe even probation if a man were to rape a female he gets 5 years I personally think a women should get the same amount as a man when it comes to sentencing them to prison

If a man were to come home from work stressed trying to provide for his family and his wife comes and yells and the man slaps her he’ll go to jail and she’ll get custody of the kids if a female were to slap him she wouldn’t go to jail she would still have her job and still have the kids with a possible divorce

All I’m saying is that in the western world females have it better especially if your White female

Last edited:

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
Very good question mashalah I would stay as what I currently am and to be honest men have it better

We are stronger taller life gets a bit easier with the physical advantages but in the western world men are looked at with disgust for some reason the feminists/SJWs love oppressing men for some even think that women are physically stronger oh my goodness my head fam
if you dont have a vagana than leave :camby::camby::camby:
WE DONT NEED YOUR MAN SPLAINING!!!
86263476.jpg

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
but I love being a women, you get whatever u want.

I wouldn’t change a thing except the pain. period blood for 40 yrs, 9 months of child carrying, bleeding for months after giving birth. Raising kids for years. Imagine that

x z

Β±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
women, obviously. but thats to make up for how easy men have had it for ages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts