If Ethiopia and Kenya are so pan-african

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
YOU HATE SOMALIS YET YOUR ON A SOMALI FORUM HMMMM I THINK YOU NEED TO GO TO YOUR BUG EYED PEOPLES FORUMS ITS TRULY A APPALLING THAT YOU TRY ON SHIT ON SOMALI CULTURE YET YOUR FROM A CULTURE WHO CANT EVEN COOK THEIR FUCKING FOOD BEFORE CONSUMING OR MAYBE YOUR JUST ANOTHER SELF HAITING SOMALI WHO WANTS TO BE A BUG EYED HOEBASHE either way you are dismissed
Why did you double quote her then? She lives rent free in your head lmao

Alright blade99
:coolphone:
neo-matrix-pick-the-blue-pill-your-life-stays-as-it-was-what-about-the-red-pill-same-but-straw...jpg

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
YOU HATE SOMALIS YET YOUR ON A SOMALI FORUM HMMMM I THINK YOU NEED TO GO TO YOUR BUG EYED PEOPLES FORUMS ITS TRULY A APPALLING THAT YOU TRY ON SHIT ON SOMALI CULTURE YET YOUR FROM A CULTURE WHO CANT EVEN COOK THEIR FUCKING FOOD BEFORE CONSUMING OR MAYBE YOUR JUST ANOTHER SELF HAITING SOMALI WHO WANTS TO BE A BUG EYED HOEBASHE either way you are dismissed

Hey bird why are you screaming ? You are hating on people who don’t even know your existence. Apparently you are mentally ill. Go get some help. I reported your hateful post. Bye

Why did they accept Somali territory stolen by the white colonizers instead of giving it back to us :it0tdo8: how come I never see pan africans call this out? Do they have a bias against Somalis?
Ethiopia is falling apart due to ethnic tension behind the scenes, realistically speaking, they won’t be able to hold on to the Ogaden much longer.

Somalis who are pro Ethiopian have different opinion :trumpsmirk:
“Pro Ethiopian Somalis”- :damn:
I don’t care for opinions, I’m a realist. Oromos and the semites are gonna go all out on each other within the next few years and my half Ogaden ass will be cheering them on kkkk. Shoutout Abiy for stirring the pot!

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Why did they accept Somali territory stolen by the white colonizers instead of giving it back to us :it0tdo8: how come I never see pan africans call this out? Do they have a bias against Somalis?
They are all saved by the white man or we would have conquered them for africa.

We already conquered ogaden back in 77 until the cubans and russians saved them. The highlands were difficult to hold, even ahmed gurey couldn't hold it after chasing them to the palace of the king himself.

Pan africanists want to believe what they want to believe. Just look forward to the future when we conquer them through birth rates along with the oromos.

:manny:

I dunno.

You can’t expect much from a nation where it’s own citizens are barred services from restaurants and certain neighborhoods (Kenya)

And the other nation who had the worst preventable famine because they’re leader didn’t want to be shamed by the poverty and it is a constant state of media blackout to avoid any embarrassment.... still (Ethiopia)