If Ethiopia and Kenya are so pan-african

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Why did they accept Somali territory stolen by the white colonizers instead of giving it back to us :it0tdo8: how come I never see pan africans call this out? Do they have a bias against Somalis?

Last edited:
Pan-Africans often look at Ethiopia as they see it as the only African country to remain uncolonised. What they fail to realise is that the Ethiopian empire engaged in imperialism as well.

Haile Selassie made racist comments about Marcus Garvey & Blacks in general when he fled Abyssinia & went into exile in England. Habeshas are no different to North Africans when it comes to Anti-Blackness, however they're very good at deception so Black Africans continue to look up to them & even worship them in some cases.

Check out this thread: Haile Selassie's disdain for Black African peoples.

Last edited:

BetterDaysAhead

VIP
Haile Selassie made racist comments about Marcus Garvey & Blacks in general when he fled Abyssinia & went into exile in England. Habeshas are no different to North Africans when it comes to Anti-Blackness, however they're very good at deception so Black Africans continue to look up to them & even worship them in some cases.

Check out this thread: Haile Selassie's disdain for Black African peoples.
Sad how some jamaicans literally worship him

Why did they accept Somali territory stolen by the white colonizers instead of giving it back to us :it0tdo8: how come I never see pan africans call this out? Do they have a bias against Somalis?
because they are not pro African they are pro themselves a bunch of fake pro black motherfuckers but really are a bunch of raw meat eating bug eyed motherfuckers like @Emily and kikuku FUFU doodoo eating motherfuckers

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
Sad how some jamaicans literally worship him
Jamaica is currently run and owned by the Chinese and Europeans whilst they chill outside, smoke ganja and shake their butts in dancehall parties everyday. Meanwhile their country is getting pilaged and most of the land is foreign owned.

Now when the tweeking Rasta man gets old and he cannot attend dancehall parties, they begin to grow long dreads do a little bit of research and discover that Ethiopia is the African country to “not be colonised”

They scratch their heads, find the leader, puff on that ganja and declare their submission to Haile Selassie.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
because they are not pro African they are pro themselves a bunch of fake pro black motherfuckers but really are a bunch of raw meat eating bug eyed motherfuckers like @Emily and kikuku FUFU doodoo eating motherfuckers

Mouth breathing bird, I haven’t even been here for months so how the f you know about me ?
Why are multinickers obsessed with me

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Because they are cowards. They accepted our land that the coloniser gave them cus we made them have to bomb us with the first african airstrikes to win and they never could exploit our resources. They got back at us by supporting the ethiopians in the 77 war which they also were going to lose despite outnumbering us 7 to 1.

The AU is a fake organisation and africa as a whole is just a bantu continent, other africans like the khoisan, berbers and cushitics have to care about themselves. Hell even the chinese are having kids in bantu lands and taking over as we speak. These ppl will let anyone rule over them instead of respecting their african brothers.

Say what you will about somalis, but our ppl get killed in ethiopian border towns and we let oromos work in our towns in peace. Kenyans send their military to us in our time of weakness to exploit us and we helped many african nations like them in our time of strength. Bunch of coons that hate to see a strong government in somalia cus they know soon the same divide tactics will be played out in their lands if they are not careful and since we have more resources than them i'd say even small somali states can achieve this if we go our separate ways and use our resources in an agreed upon way.

:manny:
These cowards don't know that whether it's SL or PL or Galmudug or somalia together one somali state is enough to take them out and destabilise them with the sleepers they refuse to let go of.

Do they really think the dumb PTSD generation will hold us back forever? hell idc if somalia splits up into a million pieces, we still will be able to conquer them with one tuulo. What will they do if their european masters get into a big war and can't help them?

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
No , Pan Africanism is irrelevant , this so called unity that bridges Africans together into one entity is nothing but merely a pipe dream.
And it makes me fucking cringe whenever they mention it.
You have to understand and acknowledge the vast differences among the diverse population , it's impossible to have a united Africa due to ethnic, cultural and religious lines making it a complicated matter.
This ideology itself only existed in their subconscious minds after long years of brutality , scrutiny and imperial colonialism , yes it was a symbol of struggle and a scramble for the rights of sovereignty which became a commonality within the continent but nothing else.
An Igbo and a Yuruba from Nigeria may never get along with each other and they also have vast anonymity with their fellow Hausa compatriots and to this day you can see the unfair treatment of other vulnerable minorities in that particular country let alone forge an alliance with different groups of people if they aren't capable of establishing a middle ground in their own backyards.
Now let's dive back to your question.
Tbh , that was never the case , someone from Congo Kinshasa-Brazzaville, Central Africa Republic, Cameroon, Angola and as far as Ghana , the Sene-Gambia region, Guinea Bissau, other Subsaharan countries and to further down South Africa according to each respective nations may percieve things differently.
(I have excluded North African states because they dont consider being African and not even blink about Pan Africanism).

Those countries may have higher regards for Kenya and Ethiopia because of their histories and backgrounds and thus someone may confuse Jomo Kenyatta and Haile Sellasie as the pioneers for Pan Africanism, well little do they know Kenyatta was autocratic ,corrupt and a mass murderer incited ethnic cleansing and silenced anyone that were held accountable for criticizing his regime , meanwhile Sellasie was a sociopath and narcissist who believed in superior monarchy labelling Barria to anyone that are of Bantu descent and outside Africa there are millions of Blacks in the Americas that see him as a God.

The problem is that Africa is the third largest continent with over a billion people , gathering information and communicating with one and other can be extraordinary difficult , hence there are misinformations .

We as Somalis are seen as hostiles by the same fellow Pan Africans projecting this mediocre unity , hence our history and long culture and traditions are deliberately and often ignored, our contribution to the continent may be seen irrelevant according to them , it's not because of particular nacasyo sheegads that claim to have Arab lineages and have mistreated fellow Somali Bantus , it's because of resentment and hatred they have for us , we are seen as vicious villains .
It's our best interests to leave the pathetic AU and Arab League simultaneously.

Btw have you binged watch Zainab Bedawi's 12 episodes of African history on BBC Africa Eye , not a single episode dedicated for us Somalis not even a tiny mini episode , making us look like we don't have history at all.
I know this because I live here and I'm always told I'm not African and what's even worse a fucking clueless descendant of enslaved raped babies AKA mudblood khoi-malay will tell Somalis to f*ck off , can you imagine the bitter resentment of what Madows have in store for us .

@CaliTedesse @Samaalic Era my brothers I am just a geeljire you were right from the start why should we allign ourselves with people that hate us to the core

I hope this is a wake up reality for the rest of clueless Somalis we don't have friends in this world
GEELJIRE Till I Die

Islamophobia. Pan africanism simply does not include muslim africans. That is the reality. We can kid ourselves saying it includes all africa etc but the reality is we are othered because we are muslim. Look no further than ethiopia a historically islamophobic country and continues to be so today. They are seen as more african (despite literally being semitic) than us. Islamophobia is the unifying ideology around the world. We’re on our own.

BetterDaysAhead

VIP
No , Pan Africanism is irrelevant , this so called unity that bridges Africans together into one entity is nothing but merely a pipe dream.
And it makes me fucking cringe whenever they mention it.
You have to understand and acknowledge the vast differences among the diverse population , it's impossible to have a united Africa due to ethnic, cultural and religious lines making it a complicated matter.
This ideology itself only existed in their subconscious minds after long years of brutality , scrutiny and imperial colonialism , yes it was a symbol of struggle and a scramble for the rights of sovereignty which became a commonality within the continent but nothing else.
An Igbo and a Yuruba from Nigeria may never get along with each other and they also have vast anonymity with their fellow Hausa compatriots and to this day you can see the unfair treatment of other vulnerable minorities in that particular country let alone forge an alliance with different groups of people if they aren't capable of establishing a middle ground in their own backyards.
Now let's dive back to your question.
Tbh , that was never the case , someone from Congo Kinshasa-Brazzaville, Central Africa Republic, Cameroon, Angola and as far as Ghana , the Sene-Gambia region, Guinea Bissau, other Subsaharan countries and to further down South Africa according to each respective nations may percieve things differently.
(I have excluded North African states because they dont consider being African and not even blink about Pan Africanism).

Those countries may have higher regards for Kenya and Ethiopia because of their histories and backgrounds and thus someone may confuse Jomo Kenyatta and Haile Sellasie as the pioneers for Pan Africanism, well little do they know Kenyatta was autocratic ,corrupt and a mass murderer incited ethnic cleansing and silenced anyone that were held accountable for criticizing his regime , meanwhile Sellasie was a sociopath and narcissist who believed in superior monarchy labelling Barria to anyone that are of Bantu descent and outside Africa there are millions of Blacks in the Americas that see him as a God.

The problem is that Africa is the third largest continent with over a billion people , gathering information and communicating with one and other can be extraordinary difficult , hence there are misinformations .

We as Somalis are seen as hostiles by the same fellow Pan Africans projecting this mediocre unity , hence our history and long culture and traditions are deliberately and often ignored, our contribution to the continent may be seen irrelevant according to them , it's not because of particular nacasyo sheegads that claim to have Arab lineages and have mistreated fellow Somali Bantus , it's because of resentment and hatred they have for us , we are seen as vicious villains .
It's our best interests to leave the pathetic AU and Arab League simultaneously.

Btw have you binged watch Zainab Bedawi's 12 episodes of African history on BBC Africa Eye , not a single episode dedicated for us Somalis not even a tiny mini episode , making us look like we don't have history at all.
I know this because I live here and I'm always told I'm not African and what's even worse a fucking clueless descendant of enslaved raped babies AKA mudblood khoi-malay will tell Somalis to f*ck off , can you imagine the bitter resentment of what Madows have in store for us .

@CaliTedesse @Samaalic Era my brothers I am just a geeljire you were right from the start why should we allign ourselves with people that hate us to the core

I hope this is a wake up reality for the rest of clueless Somalis we don't have friends in this world
GEELJIRE Till I Die
I’m very disappointed that zainab bedawi’s african history series didn’t at least feature the ajuuraan empire

The only thing you own is your deformed mouth
You sound so pressed for someone I don’t even know.
YOU HATE SOMALIS YET YOUR ON A SOMALI FORUM HMMMM I THINK YOU NEED TO GO TO YOUR BUG EYED PEOPLES FORUMS ITS TRULY A APPALLING THAT YOU TRY ON SHIT ON SOMALI CULTURE YET YOUR FROM A CULTURE WHO CANT EVEN COOK THEIR FUCKING FOOD BEFORE CONSUMING OR MAYBE YOUR JUST ANOTHER SELF HAITING SOMALI WHO WANTS TO BE A BUG EYED HOEBASHE either way you are dismissed

Trending