If Arabs have ties with Israel, then why doesn't Somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Israel has the best water technology in the world so atleast we could do is become great allies with them and benefit anything from them that could help improve our nation. I mean Jewish people run the world so it's better for us to use them and who cares about Palestinians or other sand ? They don't concern us Somalis.

Israel has the best water technology in the world so atleast we could do is become great allies with them and benefit anything from them that could help improve our nation. I mean Jewish people run the world so it's better for us to use them and who cares about Palestinians or other sand ? They don't concern us Somalis.
These sand are our main export/import partners

World

VIP
We export live animals to them. Live. Animals.

We must change that and start controlling the line of supply. Send them packaged meat, or clothes, soap, or whatever can be made from goats/camels/sheep. And to other countries as well.

We don’t need the arabs, our relationship with them is problematic.

SumMo

very lowkey
Isreal is a failing country with almost no natural resources it's run of foreign aid having relationship with it won't help Somalia it only isolate us from our biggest trading partners
But why would those sand *insert word* care about our relationship with Israel, especially since they all have one with them as well?

What kinda double-moral is that? wtf, they need to mind their business. Somali foreign politics doesn’t concern them.
:fittytousand:

Last edited:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

So what? We can still have relationships with both of them at the same time. Why do they need to give a f*ck about our foreign policy? Do these goat fuckers control us? No, we Somalis used to force them to pay tribute and now just becuase we've been through civil war means we lost our superiority over them? We'll just make a come back on these sand .

We Somalis seriously need to start diversifying our economy like create a major fishing factory in Berbera, Bossaso, Hobyo, Mogadishu and Kismayo. We have the longest coast in Africa with trillions of untapped fish and Iceland is rich because of fishing while we Somalis have enough agricultural land to feed ourselves and other countries. We need to start taking advantage over our land and our dependency with livestock will drastically decrease meaning Arabs won't have leverage over us then we can start negotiating and making deals Israelis on how to develop our country and water system.

But why would those sand *insert word* care about our relationship with Israel, especially since they all have one with them as well?

What kinda double-moral is that? wtf, they need to mind their business. Somali foreign politics doesn’t concern them.
:fittytousand:
The world doesn't work like that though in theory that would be good but actually it was cause us more harm than good any Arab country may use that as an excuse to block relations with us and all the Arab countries would follow so why risk it especially because of a country that is the same size as Rhode island

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
The world doesn't work like that though in theory that would be good but actually it was cause us more harm than good any Arab country may use that as an excuse to block relations with us and all the Arab countries would follow so why risk it especially because of a country that is the same size as Rhode island

You're such an Arab bootyclapper audhubillah. Even your writing is Arab. :susp:

There are Muslim countries that have good relationship with Arabs and Israel. We Somalis can do the same and also diversify our national economy so don't be stupid and show some pride and dignity next time.

You're such an Arab bootyclapper audhubillah. Even your writing is Arab. :susp:

There are Muslim countries that have good relationship with Arabs and Israel. We Somalis can do the same and also diversify our national economy so don't be stupid and show some pride and dignity next time.
Lol you seem very naive my friend somalia is a very poor nation maybe if somalia had a decent economy your ideas would've been good but right now Somalia can't afford to isolate itself :farmajoyaab: our government knows that
You and @SumMo arguments work if the world was a fair place unfortunately it's not

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Lol you seem very naive my friend somalia is a very poor nation maybe if somalia had a decent economy your ideas would've been good but right now Somalia can't afford to isolate itself :farmajoyaab: our government knows that

Did you not read my comment? :faysalwtf:

I never said cut all ties with Arabs. I simply said we can have good relationship with both Arabs and Israelis since there are Muslim countries out there doing the same and they have no problem so what's the difference with us?

All Somalis got to do is leave Arab league and build a better economic trade with other Arab nations because selling livestock to Arabian peninsula is a joke compare to our ancestors that used to sell them all types of products and materials during the ancient and medieval period.

Remember Arabs in this world are nothing compare to Jews who control many sectors around the world. Creating good ties with Jews will make our country filthy rich and successful.

I'm just thinking for the greater good of my people. :samwelcome:

Did you not read my comment? :faysalwtf:

I never said cut all ties with Arabs. I simply said we can have good relationship with both Arabs and Israelis since there are Muslim countries out there doing the same and they have no problem so what's the difference with us?

All Somalis got to do is leave Arab league and build a better economic trade with other Arab nations because selling livestock to Arabian peninsula is a joke compare to our ancestors that used to sell them all types of products and materials during the ancient and medieval period.

Remember Arabs in this world are nothing compare to Jews who control many sectors around the world. Creating good ties with Jews will make our country filthy rich and successful.

I'm just thinking for the greater good of my people. :samwelcome:
You think we'd leave the Arab league and have relations with the isreal and the Arabs won't do anything you're very naive my Friend when Arabs refuse to import our only export of livestock tell them but but all muslim countries are doing that

You think we'd leave the Arab league and have relations with the isreal and the Arabs won't do anything you're very naive my Friend when Arabs refuse to import our only export of livestock tell them but but all muslim countries are doing that

hajj aswell. that could reignite the civil war, if they choose to ban us.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Ties are at economies, security, and politics(which is internal politics and external). We don't want any ties with them if it means trading politics either internally or externally, why disturb your house with a known system that u know doesn't work in the end. Besides Israel is not a country based on the same values of human rights, it's based on being a jew, its a zionist state sxb.

They don't have any constitution whatsoever or anywhere where human rights is above politics, race, gender, religion. Their just democratic which creates division anyways because politics dont unite anyone, their united on zionist agenda and jewishness that's about it, basically not human rights. They can be penetrated in the future and all u need to do is crush the jewishness and it's over, you cant penetrate a country that respects human rights as all ppl will go out and fight if tampered. Their basically jewish before their human, where-as we want systems where their humans first and then their identities this creates all identies below to unite on their humanity.

Checking your DNA is more important to them then anything which is silly in a way but each to his own. Just cause your a jew dont mean u will get along with someone cause he is jews. Fundamental human rights is what all can agree on nothing else and protecting that is critical, the rest is secondary and flows off it.

But I do agree we could benefit from their interests in mid-east cause it's a mess there as long we dont trade our system over or disturb MB in their foreign operations. If they accept that, we can do business no problems or even security if it's mutual but not our values. We might need to plaster it on our constitution like americans did that these 10 bills are beyond differences and not changeable PROBABLY add domestically or foreign.

But we dont want those 10 bills their to detail focused but we do want similar principle whats changeable and whats not. Those 10 bills does cover freedom and justice areas but nothing on equality which is scary and it doesnt add how it will be enforced across the nation or audited to ensure compliance and punishments must be at TREASON level for the values stuff. That brings the whole nation down to degrade again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.