If Arabs have ties with Israel, then why doesn't Somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
Somali president refusing to meet Israel’s Netanyahu

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20171205-somali-president-refusing-to-meet-israels-netanyahu/

If Arab countries all have ties with Israel, then why shouldn't we? If it's because you believe they're "occupying Palestinian land", then why don't we cut ties with Ethiopia and Kenya because they're occupying Somali land?

Or let me guess, we hate people who we've never had conflict with, more than people who are killing and occupying our Somali people? This is shameful. What country put's the interest of Arabs before ours?

World

VIP
Some pictures of so called "occupied Palestine"

Ramallah:
Ramallah1.jpg

Gaza:
gaza-city.jpg

I wouldn't suggest that currently, maybe in the future. It'd be a propaganda weapon for AS to use and say that it's a gaalo run gov't.

The Somali ppl especially in Somalia for some reason feel very strongly against Israel more so than the Arabs/Palestinians I've encountered.

We'd see tens of 1000's protest the same way they protested when Trump was moving the embassy to Jerusalem. Many misguided youth would join AS for that reason alone.

Yahuud is a favorite diss we use too :siilaanyolaugh:
It's culturally ingrained in many Somalis to dislike them.

What would be the fucking point? Like they only have well off diaspora in American politics who support them. They couldn't do this themselves if the US wasn't giving them $30billion every year. With all that even white people who aren't jews don't want to visit their stupid country.

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
The same dudes that clown SL for fake letter sent to Israel are now advocatinfg for their failed state to have close relations with the world's only Jewish state

SumMo

very lowkey
Because somalis just accept wahhabism without questioning it. They follow it more than most san dheer arab countries, which is why if the somali government ever decided to do something productive for its country and create ties with Israel, the people would get upset and they might try to overthrow the government.

They care more about pleasing ayrabs than they care about their own nafs, which is why our country will never prosper. Only in Somalia..

Arab countries don’t really care for each other. Even the whole Syrian refugee thing, very few of the golf countries wanted anything to do with them. They even said it themselves ‘we are too different’. These countries operate in a selfish way, as they care only for their own people. Which is why these countries tend to prosper economically. Yet they want to pass Stockholm Syndrome and wahhabism on to somalis, so that our country can never amount to that level of success and stability.

If Arab countries don’t give a shit, neither should we. There is no other country that is made up of somalis other than Somalia, so we are lucky in that regard. We don’t need to focus on any other country besides our own.

Last edited:

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Because somalis just accept wahhabism without questioning it. They follow it more than most san dheer arab countries, which is why if the somali government ever decided to do something productive for its country and create ties with Israel, the people would get upset and they might try to overthrow the government.

They care more about pleasing ayrabs than they care about their own nafs, which is why our country will never prosper. Only in Somalia..

Arab countries don’t really care for each other. Even the whole Syrian refugee thing, very few of the golf countries wanted anything to do with them. They even said it themselves ‘we are too different’. These countries operate in a selfish way. They only care for their own people. Which is why these countries tend to prosper economically. Yet they want to pass Stockholm Syndrome and wahhabism on to somalis, so that our country can never amount to that level of success and stability.

If Arab countries don’t give a shit, neither should we. There is no other country that is made up of somalis other than Somalia, so we are lucky in that regard. We don’t need to focus on any other country besides our own.
And where have u met these Somalis that love serving Arabs more than themselves?

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Somali president refusing to meet Israel’s Netanyahu

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20171205-somali-president-refusing-to-meet-israels-netanyahu/

If Arab countries all have ties with Israel, then why shouldn't we? If it's because you believe they're "occupying Palestinian land", then why don't we cut ties with Ethiopia and Kenya because they're occupying Somali land?

Or let me guess, we hate people who we've never had conflict with, more than people who are killing and occupying our Somali people? This is shameful. What country put's the interest of Arabs before ours?
Of all countries why Israel?

Arab countries don’t really care for each other. Even the whole Syrian refugee thing, very few of the golf countries wanted anything to do with them. They even said it themselves ‘we are too different’. These countries operate in a selfish way, as they care only for their own people. Which is why these countries tend to prosper economically. Yet they want to pass Stockholm Syndrome and wahhabism on to somalis, so that our country can never amount to that level of success and stability.

That's all good but what brings isreal into that :farmajoyaab: you're very emotional lady I say you shouldn't get involved into politics for your own health:gaasdrink:

SumMo

very lowkey
That's all good but what brings isreal into that :farmajoyaab: you're very emotional lady I say you shouldn't get involved into politics for your own health:gaasdrink:
I usually avoid politics for that reason..
:noneck:

Israel is one of the few stable countries in the middle-east, and it’s a military power. It’s good to have a relationship with a country like Israel.

I usually avoid politics for that reason..
:noneck:

Israel is one of the few stable countries in the middle-east, and it’s a military power. It’s good to have a relationship with a country like Israel.
Isreal is a failing country with almost no natural resources it's run of foreign aid having relationship with it won't help Somalia it only isolate us from our biggest trading partners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending