If Africans and Westerners swapped land

Let’s think of this hypothetical scenario. If all of the population currently residing in the contient of Africa were brought to the West, and the population in the West were brought to Africa, what do you think would happen? For example, if all the Somalis were just shipped to Norway, and Norwegians were brought to Somalia. Somalis would now have infrastructure and other resources right. They would finally have proper housing and agriculture too.
In this case, do you think they would further develop their new land? How about the Norwegians, or other Westerners that were swapped to African land, how do you think they would develop it? Do you think Africa would still have a migrant, poverty, development, etc. crisis if the majority of the population are Westerners?

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Africa would then become the most powerful continent while the new Europe filled with africans will have a famine, drought and civil wars within 1-2 decades

Also alot corruption with a shit ton of crime

Africa would then become the most powerful continent while the new Europe filled with africans will have a famine, drought and civil wars within 1-2 decades

Also alot corruption with a shit ton of crime
In that case would education help Africans? What if they were stripped of all arms too

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
In that case would education help Africans? What if they were stripped of all arms too

Unless Africans get a cultural revamp by changing their customs i don't think they'll progress anywhere around the world. Just look at the ones in the west now and how they're acting, the africans in France, Italy, Sweden, England they're only 10% or some shit of each of those countries. Imagine adding millions more thats a suicide mission :mjlol:

Unless Africans get a cultural revamp by changing their customs i don't think they'll progress anywhere around the world. Just look at the ones in the west now and how they're acting, the africans in France, Italy, Sweden, England they're only 10% or some shit of each of those countries. Imagine adding millions more thats a suicide mission :mjlol:
It’s kinda sad tbh I was just reflecting on how backwards most Africans are, even the ones that are slightly more developed like Egypt are backwards. It’s sad because the resources are there but the people are dense. They just need to open their eyes and need a bit of guidance.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
It’s kinda sad tbh I was just reflecting on how backwards most Africans are, even the ones that are slightly more developed like Egypt are backwards. It’s sad because the resources are there but the people are dense. They just need to open their eyes and need a bit of guidance.

Too much greed and division within Africa, they'd rather keep to themselves then come together and build. Nigeria got a shit ton of oil that could make them a powerhouse but the officials would rather steal the money and buy properties in Europe. Zambia has copper and cobalt that they could flip for money but would rather hire foreigners and chinese to steal the majority of it and only be left with crumbs.

Shit is embarrasing when you read African leaders having to be flown out to Europe to get medical treatment while hes sitting on 100s of millions that he can invest and build hospitals in his own country. I wonder when Africans and the officials will wake up, we've been beggars since existence while also having the opportunities right infront of us

Based

VIP
This is a question everyone had asked themselves atleast once :lol: just look at what cadaans did with south africa and look at it now with madow rule :pachah1: africa would become a super continent

This is a question everyone had asked themselves atleast once :lol: just look at what cadaans did with south africa and look at it now with madow rule :pachah1: africa would become a super continent
Yeah there’s a part of South Africa called Orania I believe that is whites only (lmfaoo imagine being a black majority country where blackness originated and still letting people other you 💀) anyway this city is doing so well they live in luxury while the black majority parts of South Africa surrounding it is finished...no jobs, no safety

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
We can’t compare current populations. History has shown us that places have different deveploment, for example, some places in SSA were more developed then some parts in the Europe. Now its not the case.

Africa won’t get any worser, it can only get better. Time will tell.

Too much greed and division within Africa, they'd rather keep to themselves then come together and build. Nigeria got a shit ton of oil that could make them a powerhouse but the officials would rather steal the money and buy properties in Europe. Zambia has copper and cobalt that they could flip for money but would rather hire foreigners and chinese to steal the majority of it and only be left with crumbs.

Shit is embarrasing when you read African leaders having to be flown out to Europe to get medical treatment while hes sitting on 100s of millions that he can invest and build hospitals in his own country. I wonder when Africans and the officials will wake up, we've been beggars since existence while also having the opportunities right infront of us
You know what annoys is that most Africans don’t have a homeland, or have a place to call home. I don’t feel connected to back home. I sympathize with the people and when I go back home wallah I volunteer, I cook food for the beggars, I babysit kids and try to teach them, but still I feel like I have no homeland. Our country looks disgusting and it is because of our own people that it is like that. Somalia is doing better then other parts of Africa I’ve been to though, so I am hopeful because most of our infrastructure was destroyed during the war...but still they’re so backwards. A 10 y old girl I know was raped by a police officer and then people just took her to the doctors and swept it under the rug like it was nothing. I also witnesssed a mentally ill kid get chained up and beaten. So we migrate to different countries, and sure it feels nice to be welcomed and housed. We are given opportunities but we should be able to build roads, develop and be proud of our homeland too you know... I feel like when I go back home, the combination of lack of development( it’s very disheartening sseeing people take a shit in the beach water, starve, live in filth) on top of the cultural issues I mentioned (rape, abuse, etc.) makes me feel like I have no homeland and we have no future. All of my friends are immigrants, and they have a proper homeland. I have a friend from Lebanon and even though her people have been trough so much, they go back home every year and it looks beautiful. They still have a sense of community, they do farming and try to maintain the beautiful architecture in their small village. Sure there is corruption but it is not as bad as Africa, and the average Lebanese is still doing better and I’m sure they’re going to recover from their economic crisis at some point.

I feel like our homelands are gone, and the leaders don’t seem to care. I feel like the continent is fucked.

We can’t compare current populations. History has shown us that places have different deveploment, for example, some places in SSA were more developed then some parts in the Europe. Now its not the case.

Africa won’t get any worser, it can only get better. Time will tell.
That’s true it can get better but it also has the potential to get a lot worser. Desertification is a huge issue and deforestation is not helping. Sub Saharan Africa has the most migrants, and most of them migrate due to economic reasons caused by these environmental changes. But these issues could easily be eradicated. I don’t know how but it’s not reinventing the wheel. Irrigation and reforestation can be implemented, and desalination of sea water can be done, but Africans are letting their leaders get away with not making these changes that can potentially save them in the coming years

One group you're comparing has almost all its people educated, happy and healthy thanks to visionary, principled leaders

The other is kept ignorant and hungry by the puppets who sell them out at every opportunity to enrich himself/family/clans

But of course, the low IQs in this bait thread would turn to race-science before focusing on the facts :snoop:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Let’s think of this hypothetical scenario. If all of the population currently residing in the contient of Africa were brought to the West, and the population in the West were brought to Africa, what do you think would happen? For example, if all the Somalis were just shipped to Norway, and Norwegians were brought to Somalia. Somalis would now have infrastructure and other resources right. They would finally have proper housing and agriculture too.
In this case, do you think they would further develop their new land? How about the Norwegians, or other Westerners that were swapped to African land, how do you think they would develop it? Do you think Africa would still have a migrant, poverty, development, etc. crisis if the majority of the population are Westerners?
Then we'd conquer and pillage them for cheap labour and resources. Nothing changes really.

One group you're comparing has almost all its people educated, happy and healthy thanks to visionary, principled leaders

The other is kept ignorant and hungry by the puppets who sell them out at every opportunity to enrich himself/family/clans

But of course, the low IQs in this bait thread would turn to race-science before focusing on the facts :snoop:
There are tons of educated Somalis back home, and the same goes for other African countries. They have no potential in Africa because their government does not invest in them. So I was saying if we swapped lands, gave them resources and got rid of the corrupt individuals, would they thrive in this new land? Especially with further education because now they have infrastructure and other resources...And no Westerners are not more happy they are just better at being resourceful.

Nothing would change. Africans already have trillions of dollars in resources under them. You could have every valuable resource known to man in your country and with out the right leader, ten times out of ten, the country would turn out shit. That's the problem with African countries; even in the few African countries where the people choose their leader's (Kenya, South Africa, etc.), everyone just votes for someone. Because they are members of the same tribe/clan, look at Rwanda less than 25 years ago. They experienced genocide and now they are known as the Singapore of Africa. They only got that far because they had the right leader. A good dictator is preferable to ten elected officials in most African countries.

Nothing would change. Africans already have trillions of dollars in resources under them. You could have every valuable resource known to man in your country and with out the right leader, ten times out of ten, the country would turn out shit. That's the problem with African countries; even in the few African countries where the people choose their leader's (Kenya, South Africa, etc.), everyone just votes for someone. Because they are members of the same tribe/clan, look at Rwanda less than 25 years ago. They experienced genocide and now they are known as the Singapore of Africa. They only got that far because they had the right leader. A good dictator is preferable to ten elected officials in most African countries.
I don’t understand the tribal issue in Africa. I was told in Nigeria for example, there are hundreds of ethnic groups (not even tribes) and then tribes too which causes a bunch of divide...If they cannot act civil together why are they still one country? Somalia, Djibouii, Somaliland, etc. are all the same people with the same blood we should technically be the same country...but in other African countries if they have different ethnicities why do they share the same country if that is a source of animosity and corruption? Who came up with these borders?

This is part of the cycle of history. Europe was a backward hell hole in the middle ages, while most of Africa was thriving

Som

VIP
Both groups would have a hard time adapting but if you think the average high school educated low middle class American can survive in Somalia you are a fool. They would leave immediately. On the other hands Africans in Europe may adapt if they have good education and job opportunities. There's nothing inherently wrong with Africans. Nigerians in the US are the most educated group in the USA and they come from a third world country

I don’t understand the tribal issue in Africa. I was told in Nigeria for example, there are hundreds of ethnic groups (not even tribes) and then tribes too which causes a bunch of divide...If they cannot act civil together why are they still one country? Somalia, Djibouii, Somaliland, etc. are all the same people with the same blood we should technically be the same country...but in other African countries if they have different ethnicities why do they share the same country if that is a source of animosity and corruption? Who came up with these borders?
Nigeria has like 3 different governments and they did have a civil war because part of the country tried to break off. Guess what happened?

The west came in full force and basically forcefully keep Nigeria together because of western oil companies that take most of Nigerias oil. Basically if its in the west's interest to keep a country together they will do everything they can to keep it that way and if they don't like somalia they will aid in keeping it apart since a stable somalia means control over the gateway to the canal where all exports in the world go through.

Egypt has been brought but somalis can't be trusted. Why Do you think djbouti is a glorified military base?

Our issue is that for the most part each of the 5 main clans had around equal power while in most other African countries one ethnic group had a lot more power than the rest combined and the ones that had somewhat equal rivals would be supported by the west against each other. If it was up to everyone to draw there own ethnic borders somalia would be the biggest country in Africa potentially.

Nigeria has like 3 different governments and they did have a civil war because part of the country tried to break off. Guess what happened?

The west came in full force and basically forcefully keep Nigeria together because of western oil companies that take most of Nigerias oil. Basically if its in the west's interest to keep a country together they will do everything they can to keep it that way and if they don't like somalia they will aid in keeping it apart since a stable somalia means control over the gateway to the canal where all exports in the world go through.

Egypt has been brought but somalis can't be trusted. Why Do you think djbouti is a glorified military base?

Our issue is that for the most part each of the 5 main clans had around equal power while in most other African countries one ethnic group had a lot more power than the rest combined and the ones that had somewhat equal rivals would be supported by the west against each other. If it was up to everyone to draw there own ethnic borders somalia would be the biggest country in Africa potentially.
Somalia has the most potential as an African nation to be developed and powerful but this is feared by many so an end to the poverty in our nation will not be seen in a long time

Trending

Latest posts