If Africans and Westerners swapped land

We can and are obligated too by educating the locals back home. We must take control of the country by the millions. That's the only way we can retire back home.
Yeah totally. I think when people are just trying to survive, they aren’t thinking about the future. So when they tear down trees, destroy vegetation, etc. they are not being malicious, they just haven’t learned better and are trying to survive in the moment. If every Somali back home was well fed, we could all join together and plan everything out while teaching the locals about the effects their current actions (or lack there of) has on generations to come. I honestly think all this al Shabab talk and clan talk would subside if people were actually given proper nutrition( this is the most basic necessity), and could see their futures improving...why is it that so many Somalis and elderly are homeless when we have so much limestone and other materials...it would take 1 group of well rounded and educated Somalis to build simple houses for them (like the ancient ones seen in Yemen or Saudi for example), and another group feeding them and teaching them the skills to feed themselves like farming and how to take care of their cattle...then another group keeping the government in check on behalf of citizens...i feel like small steps like this could make big changes

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Yes I think environmental engineering and planning to help with issues like desertification can help with the heat in Africa. I just made with thread at 4 am after watching a documentary to stir some discussion. To be honest Africa isn’t screwed completely but I understand how hard it is to devlop if you are born into a poor war torn country for example and you are dealt the wrong cards from birth...but everything is in the hands of this new generation and I hope we can provide them with the education they need to free themselves, especially Somalia I care about our people the most.

Forget education and resources... just give us air-conditioners and we can build a first world nation within a generation.

Somalia should model itself on Brazil. They have a strong economy and strong leadership and have great culture.
Prostitution and crime is rampant in Brazil. Somalia should model itself on its own morals but eliminate what is not compatible with the modern world (we can’t be nomads anymore for example so we must adapt our lifestyles, so since we can’t be nomads then tribalism shouldn’t be as rampant, at least not on a governmental level)

Reading this thread gave me a stroke. You’re telling me that if Europeans were transported to Africa would turn the continent into a hyper power?! You retards, majority of them would die to disease and starvation in the first month let alone a year. Inadequate water utilities, slums, trash everywhere. You fucking believe they could turn that all around quickly? The only place in Africa that would benefit would be South Africa. They have the infrastructure and housing, along with the farms (thanks to the boers). If you think a group of westeners who have been sheltered all their life’s, never had to think of going hungry or homeless could make Somalia a first world nation yet seemingly survive Somalia’s harsh environment, you should have someone point a gun to your face. Losers.

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
It would be the same story of all African nations after independence a couple of years of stability then fall into mayhem.

White people create Black people destroy

World

VIP
There would be no difference to the world today if Europeans and Africans swapped land 150 years ago. But if you mean right now, obviously there would be due to the differences in education etc between them.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
With the blessings Africa has, wite people would turn it into a gigantic Europe which would be a beautiful sight to behold.
Nah but seriously, why are africans so fucking stubborn and unwilling to make changes to better themselves. They could've done so much but decide to do nothing and let foriengiers loot them

With the blessings Africa has, wite people would turn it into a gigantic Europe which would be a beautiful sight to behold.
Nah but seriously, why are africans so fucking stubborn and unwilling to make changes to better themselves. They could've done so much but decide to do nothing and let foriengiers loot them
It would be 100x better than ugly ass Europe 😂 Africa's nature and weather is just too beautiful. When I see the U.K it always looks gloomy and depressing.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Yo
You know what annoys is that most Africans don’t have a homeland, or have a place to call home. I don’t feel connected to back home. I sympathize with the people and when I go back home wallah I volunteer, I cook food for the beggars, I babysit kids and try to teach them, but still I feel like I have no homeland. Our country looks disgusting and it is because of our own people that it is like that. Somalia is doing better then other parts of Africa I’ve been to though, so I am hopeful because most of our infrastructure was destroyed during the war...but still they’re so backwards. A 10 y old girl I know was raped by a police officer and then people just took her to the doctors and swept it under the rug like it was nothing. I also witnesssed a mentally ill kid get chained up and beaten. So we migrate to different countries, and sure it feels nice to be welcomed and housed. We are given opportunities but we should be able to build roads, develop and be proud of our homeland too you know... I feel like when I go back home, the combination of lack of development( it’s very disheartening sseeing people take a shit in the beach water, starve, live in filth) on top of the cultural issues I mentioned (rape, abuse, etc.) makes me feel like I have no homeland and we have no future. All of my friends are immigrants, and they have a proper homeland. I have a friend from Lebanon and even though her people have been trough so much, they go back home every year and it looks beautiful. They still have a sense of community, they do farming and try to maintain the beautiful architecture in their small village. Sure there is corruption but it is not as bad as Africa, and the average Lebanese is still doing better and I’m sure they’re going to recover from their economic crisis at some point.

I feel like our homelands are gone, and the leaders don’t seem to care. I feel like the continent is fucked.
Your telling me kids dont get raped in europe by white dudes to?cadans are not allergic to sin or evil

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Let’s think of this hypothetical scenario. If all of the population currently residing in the contient of Africa were brought to the West, and the population in the West were brought to Africa, what do you think would happen? For example, if all the Somalis were just shipped to Norway, and Norwegians were brought to Somalia. Somalis would now have infrastructure and other resources right. They would finally have proper housing and agriculture too.
In this case, do you think they would further develop their new land? How about the Norwegians, or other Westerners that were swapped to African land, how do you think they would develop it? Do you think Africa would still have a migrant, poverty, development, etc. crisis if the majority of the population are Westerners?

get out of here negro. Somalis and Africans will dies from freezing. and no change of land is going to make Africans grow brains

1679056740722.png

Trending