If a man doesn't beat you, he doesn't love you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He's a man. A manly man who's from Mudug. He will sweep you off your fat ass feet with his words.

Well..according to my spirits Abdalla comes off as this fantastic tom boy girl with religious zeal turn apostate

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No he's a manly man.

Basra are you confessing you're into flamboyant men?

loooooooooooooooooooooool what does that have to do with my spirits thinking Abdalla is a tom boy girl? lol

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
loooooooooooooooooooooool what does that have to do with my spirits thinking Abdalla is a tom boy girl? lol
Because your spirits only come to you when you fancy someone.

Did you forget about the most handsome Somali politician!

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Because your spirits only come to you when you fancy someone.

Did you forget about the most handsome Somali politician!

Yes very handsome Mj politician. But Reiko there is a dilemma. U like men who beat u. That handsome politician has weak bones. He can't beat u sufficiently. I recommend u ask Knowles to hook u up with her brother. He is 6'3 big bone.

Gibiin-Udug

Yes very handsome Mj politician. But Reiko there is a dilemma. U like men who beat u. That handsome politician has weak bones. He can't beat u sufficiently. I recommend u ask Knowles to hook u up with her brother. He is 6'3 big bone.
Loooooooooool

When did I ever say I like being beat?

Secondly how do you if he has weak bones? Lmfao.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Loooooooooool

When did I ever say I like being beat?

Secondly how do you if he has weak bones? Lmfao.

I looked at his height and his hand wrist. I know, i am Qumaayo. His hand wrist is very weakly! Its not robust and manly healthy! Reiko u r very lucky i have'nt met u in real life. I observe people deeply, from nails, to eye pupils, to little hair on the back neck! Any info i can get gives me more knowledge about u

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@Basra seems like you were speaking from experience when you mentioned how fat women like to be slapped and abused as a replacement of the missing affection from their relationships. Your ex Marehan husband was a savage women beater miya?! Kkkkkkkk

You're talking about Ogaden women:siilaanyosmile:
Yes we beat women with our big pipes. When women from other tribes first discovered the privates of OG men they gave us the nickname Cagdheer due to our larger than normal size compared to other softy bajaq Somali clans :pachah1:

Women like to be dominated in bed sxb, not the lovey dovey bs you see on TV, therefore many xalimos fled their villages to become 2nd wives of OG men hence our extremelly large numbers today :ahh:

And so was born the stereotype of the big gus dominating cagaweyne menfolk :wow:

Gibiin-Udug

Yes we beat women with our big pipes. When women from other tribes first discovered the privates of OG men they gave us the nickname Cagdheer due to our larger than normal size compared to other softy bajaq Somali clans :pachah1:

Women like to be dominated in bed sxb, not the lovey dovey bs you see on TV, therefore many xalimos fled their villages to become 2nd wives of OG men hence our extremelly large numbers today :ahh:

And so was born the stereotype of the big gus dominating cagaweyne menfolk :wow:

Didn't a famous poet coin that word cagdheer for you guys for being dumb?
200.gif

Didn't a famous poet coin that word cagdheer for you guys for being dumb?
200.gif
Cagdheer = big feet
Big feet has the following meaning:

• To be well endowed or larger than usual in the privates area
  • To procreate in high numbers due to your high testosterone levels which come with having huge pipes :manny:
Lastly OG are know as women beaters. Not because we physically harm them, rather we exhaust them in bed until they say "this dude has beat me senseless :liberaltears:".

Other Somali men who felt ashamed of their manhood compared to OG tried to flip the scrip by spreading rumours however it did not stop young qalanjos from migrating to our villages night after night :mjhaps:

Leo

The Brave
The beating part is misinterpreted in this case, I believe Nasteexo Indho said it best “war hadaadan tumeeyn tumeeynin ama aadan tageeynin tageeynin.” Jacayl uun tumasho ey ka dhaxeeysa :ulyin:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP

:dead::dead:

:trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts