If a man doesn't beat you, he doesn't love you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
This is what I heard when I was walking behind two fob Somali women.

One of them claimed her husband doesn't slap her, the other one said he doesn't love her. When a man loves you he will beat you.

Smh.

When did people romanticize abuse?

I wish a nigga would slap me, he would be seeing his ancestors over his head like stars.

One of them claimed her husband doesn't slap her, the other one said he doesn't love her. When a man loves you he will beat you.

Smh.

I wish a nigga would slap me, he would be seeing his ancestors over his head like stars.

Nayaa, you heard that right!!. "If he don't beat you, he don't love you". Now, go make me a cup of tea before i spank your skinny booty.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP

Smh.

This is so sad Wallahi. Violence against women is wrong. Period.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Reiko

Fat women like to be physically abused than thin women. Usually, these fat women lack physically love attention from men as they are seen as 'not sexually attractive'! The abuse is a replacement of affections that a fat woman misses from a man. Fat women tend to be ignored. Also Tall women as well.

Just by watching the talk show host Wendy Williams i could look into her soul and say she likes bedroom abuse/violence. (not to mention she admitted in her show with a little confession calling her hubby "daddy" during sex scenes with her husband)It has been reported numerously about her husband beating her up. Incidentally, Wendy used to be a fat child and a fat adult for a long time before in the last 10 years losing weight due to her TV show. Sadly Wendy is also too tall. Wendy has been derided as looking like a man. She is too tall, clumsy, so she over hypes her femininity, evident in her illustrious wigs & over the top make ups! She is exaggerating it to the point one thinks she is a drag queen. Gay drag queens usually over feminize themselves, naturally being men dressing like women and wanting to play the female role with extra zeal. But for natural born females with a disability such as Too tall or too fat, they lack that male intimacy that female crave. Unfortunately, this endowed void creates a fetish of being abused by loser, men who get off from controlling them. these men tend to be smaller than their fat women and thus why the need for the beating to establish some sort of inferior and superior dynamics in a relationship that is not balanced. I guess it all goes down to does the woman get sexual attention? If not, the void will be filled with violence fetish.

So @Reiko my point is--YOU as a fat woman damn well know u like to be Slapped of course u will only accept a slap from an MJ man . So lets STOP this pretending games and admit it tafadhaal.

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Reiko

Fat women like to be physically abused than thin women. Usually, these fat women lack physically love attention from men as they are seen as 'not sexually attractive'! The abuse is a replacement of affections that a fat women misses from a man. Fat women tend to be ignored. Also Tall women as well.

Just by watching the talk show host Wendy Williams i could look into her soul and say she likes bedroom abuse/violence. (not to mention she admitted in her show with a little "daddy" call sex scenes with her husband)It has been reported numerously about her husband beating her up. Incidentally, Wendy used to be a fat child and a fat adult for a long time before in the last 10 years losing weight due to her TV show. Wendy has been derided as looking like a man. She is too tall, clumsy, so she over hypes her femininity, evident in her illustrious wigs & over the top make ups! She is exaggerating it to the point one thinks she is a drag queen. Gay drag queens usually over feminize themselves, naturally being men dressing like women and wanting to play the female role with extra zeal. But for natural born females with a disability such as Too tall or too fat, they lack that male intimacy that female crave. Unfortunately, this endowed void creates a fetish of being abused by loser, men who get off from controlling them. these men tend to be smaller than their fat women and thus why the need for the beating to establish some sort of inferior and superior dynamics in a relationship that is not balanced. I guess it all goes down to does the woman get sexual attention? If not, the void will be filled with violence fetish.

So @Reiko my point is--YOU as a fat women damn well know u like to be Slapped of course u will only accept a slap from an MJ man . So lets STOP this pretending games and admit it tafadhaal.
Looooooooooool

Qumayo. When did I say lived getting abused?

Daddy? Eeeeeew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending