Idris Elba sending shots at faraxs part 46531.

How can you hate on my nigga Idris Elba? That guy is a legend wallahi, I grew up watching his movies.

Besides he didn't say anything that was wrong, people watching that live are probably tapped like he says.

:manny:

wallahi i pity somalis. i swear. in this age of pandemic where you have so much free time, you would think you would make use of the time to learn educate or better yourself. you know read books, learn a few language skills, learn about deen etc

instead you see folks spending time on some facebook chat by some imbecile of a troll

hussein

Akh Right movement
It’s always the ugly Somali s who hate on Somali men. It ain’t a great loss. Them Madow niqqas are taking the s away which is good

After seeing that I went around watching clips of the live and bruh :mjlol:

Idris is 100% right you had the lamest Somali niggas and ajnabis tryna spit game in the worst ways. You had every stereotype, the quiet nervous ones who mumbled, the ones who got angry when their jokes didn't hit and the ones with dry ass convo. Plus they all listened to everything she said, if she told them to stand up and talk they would. That shit was so cringe and this guy was tryna give them good advice :heh:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Why are faraxs crying about his criticisms. No lies were told, improve your game instead of whining cause it relates to you :damedamn:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

After seeing that I went around watching clips of the live and bruh :mjlol:

Idris is 100% right you had the lamest Somali niggas and ajnabis tryna spit game in the worst ways. You had every stereotype, the quiet nervous ones who mumbled, the ones who got angry when their jokes didn't hit and the ones with dry ass convo. Plus they all listened to everything she said, if she told them to stand up and talk they would. That shit was so cringe and this guy was tryna give them good advice :heh:
They had a few fobs on last night live and shit was all around cringe :mjkkk:

Funny enough the only two cool people who made it entertaining were ajnabis that was a madow and Toronto rapper ramriddlz :dead:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
They had a few fobs on last night live and shit was all around cringe :mjkkk:

Funny enough the only two cool people who made it entertaining were ajnabis that was a madow and Toronto rapper ramriddlz :dead:
The were bare Toronto folks on the show last night

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Kkk this made me chuckle at first, but after I was quick to anger. :mjlol:

This nigga clowning the faraxs on her live. Wlhi this nigga needs to run me my ones.:ivers:

Yall always nagging me to support Somalis, so I gotta admit this chick knows how to draw an audience.:ehh:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All jokes aside, thoughts?
wallahi Somali men are becoming one of the most cucked men and its because of our Hindi counterparts who always moan and cry like Asian males.

Why are faraxs crying about his criticisms. No lies were told, improve your game instead of whining cause it relates to you :damedamn:

he was caping for 2 whales....nobody need to steup up their game for that whale ramla. they need to run away from her akhas

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I find it so weird that many of them follow s around on social media like flies wallahi stop giving these s attention and moaning insulting their boyfriends because they are ajnabi through comments and stuff its not a good look, like jealous naagos wallahi.

Trending