Idris Elba sending shots at faraxs part 46531.

nah, it was just cause he called me "yariisey"
he was supposed to be like my grandpa :manny:
normally I don't give girls advice.. But you @sambuusi is such a miskiin, so this one's on the house...

@Figo is a grandpa with big pockets.. Don't let him slip through like that.. You know the advantages with older men their libido is really low and you can quickly lul them into sleep like a baby.. Take their credit card and go on a shopping spree:sass2:

normally I don't give girls advice.. But you @sambuusi is such a miskiin, so this one's on the house...

@Figo is a grandpa with big pockets.. Don't let him slip through like that.. You know the advantages with older men their libido is really low and you can quickly lul them into sleep like a baby.. Take their credit card and go on a shopping spree:sass2:
why are there contradicting statements in that paragraph??
if he's like my grandpa, why are you recommending me to seduce him and steal his money?? :pachah1:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP

You want her to spend my hard earned money on @Odkac WRLD :birdman::drakelaugh:

Dudes is gonna be texting her at 7 pm like “Is Figo sleep yet”:russ::damedamn:

Gedogyal

good cop
But did he lie most somalis I know can't speak properly(including me)
You’re lowkey speaking the truth.

In Sweden, anyways, a lot of somalis don’t speak properly for some reason... But those somali girls that are selling themselves for Idris are still clowns tho:susp:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
You’re lowkey speaking the truth.

In Sweden, anyways, a lot of somalis don’t speak properly for some reason... But those somali girls that are selling themselves for Idris are still clowns tho:susp:
Why do Somali’s in Norway and Denmark speak better english than the ones in Sweden? :cosbyhmm:

Trending