Idris Elba seen with a mysterious Somali female In Manchester

Status
Not open for further replies.
This girl used to date the friend of a Somali guy I used to talk to... In 2013/2014 her boyfriend was a Trini or Guyanese guy? I saw her on Instagram a while back (popped up on my pop page) she moved out West and won some beauty pageant then became a instathot. Naked and semi naked pics didnt know she was advertising.

This girl used to date the friend of a Somali guy I used to talk to... In 2013/2014 her boyfriend was a Trini or Guyanese guy? I saw her on Instagram a while back (popped up on my pop page) she moved out West and won some beauty pageant then became a instathot. Naked and semi naked pics didnt know she was advertising.

Share her Insta then?! :umwhat:

So the rumours of her being Canadian is true :hmm:

Reer Henny is truly a lost cause :jcoleno:

Canadian Somalis are officially the worst from the diaspora :kanyehmm:

Drop her IG, you can't be spilling some kuluul shaah cadeys like this :lawd:

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
We have the worst genetics for musculinity while our xalimos have some of the best genetics for femininity (futo kuusan, small waist, asthetic face).
I started working out 5 years ago to overcome my genetic disadvantages that I inherited from my geel jirre ancestors. Let's hit the gym farah and eat lots of protein. who's with me
skinny_guys_transform_their_bodies_into_powerful_muscle_machines_640_15.jpg

I'm 6'2 200lb of good weight. It's all about how you diet. People would die to have a fast matabolism like Somalis. If you work out and eat alot you can get cut and bulky quickly without supplements, then you can shed excess fat so fast thanks to your somali metabolism. Wallahi it's a gift from God, also it's healthy and helps in old age to have a fast metabolism

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe

Henny wala dhaafay niinyo. Wallahi a skinny with dialated pupils asked me if I do Adderall:gucciwhat:. I had like 10 years on the nigga, Waanba feedhi gaadhay waskha dekeda buuranleh:pachah1:, fk I look like i got ADHD or some shidh.

If I recall correctly her name is Sabrina?
Sorry I don't have her Insta handle.

This is the guy she was dating back in the day. He's a DJ. Not the cutest guy, you may have a shot. *kanye shrug*

http://instagram.com/dhphenomenal

maestro

Cultural revolution
We have the worst genetics for musculinity while our xalimos have some of the best genetics for femininity (futo kuusan, small waist, asthetic face).
I started working out 5 years ago to overcome my genetic disadvantages that I inherited from my geel jirre ancestors. Let's hit the gym farah and eat lots of protein. who's with me
skinny_guys_transform_their_bodies_into_powerful_muscle_machines_640_15.jpg

speak for yourself. Some of us can get bulky fast and easy with a combo of diet and effort.

Just because you can't do either don't project your problems on genetics

maestro

Cultural revolution
If there was some Abdi who was with Rihanna or something we would've been cheering him. But this triggers certain people here. :lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending