Idris Elba seen with a mysterious Somali female In Manchester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
Unmistakably Somali, has all the traits. Big booty, big teeth, and the mother of all Somaliness: forehead. She is still wasable, :ahh:.

Hey, so y'all know this, I can beat the living daylight out of Idris Elba, :manny:. Xalimos, let that sink in for a moment.

Gambar

VIP
What does gambar mean abayo macaan like canjeero iyo kilyo? I always was fascinated by that name's meaning?
Gambadh (this stool or chair)

CQeKR60UwAA14te.jpg

Gambar

VIP
Unmistakably Somali, has all the traits. Big booty, big teeth, and the mother of all Somaliness: forehead. She is still wasable, :ahh:.

Hey, so y'all know this, I can beat the living daylight out of Idris Elba, :manny:. Xalimos, let that sink in for a moment.
You would fight him for her miyaa :ohreally:

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
"Somali women are dating a-list celebs what are you Somali men doing?" -Reiko and the rest of the squad
She is telling the truth. We are Ashy Abdis while they are beautiful Xalimos. This is an open and closed case!

C0lR-qKXAAAisuW.jpg

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
We have the worst genetics for musculinity while our xalimos have some of the best genetics for femininity (futo kuusan, small waist, asthetic face).
I started working out 5 years ago to overcome my genetic disadvantages that I inherited from my geel jirre ancestors. Let's hit the gym farah and eat lots of protein. who's with me
skinny_guys_transform_their_bodies_into_powerful_muscle_machines_640_15.jpg

We have the worst genetics for musculinity while our xalimos have some of the best genetics for femininity (futo kuusan, small waist, asthetic face).
I started working out 5 years ago to overcome my genetic disadvantages that I inherited from my geel jirre ancestors. Let's hit the gym farah and eat lots of protein. who's with me
skinny_guys_transform_their_bodies_into_powerful_muscle_machines_640_15.jpg
Not all faraxs have skinny genetics. :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts