Idris Ebras new Somali girlfriend got me thinking..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at Iman and her half madoow daughter. U see the madoow genes it's so strong.

iman-and-her-daughter-zulekha-haywood.jpg

Daughter looks straight West African. Lol

Food for thought xalimos think before y'all breed or marry madoows.

IS THAT SERIOUSLY HER DAUGHTER :faysalwtf: how is this even possible

Waryaa you need to get laid cuz this is embarrasing. once you learn everybody has choice to f*ck whatever they want only then you could move on

Everybody has choice. Thats True.

However I'm entitled to my opinion and have the right to ridicule them.

Goes both ways brah

it's a shame. She would look beautiful as her mother, an exact copy - Cushitic Queen.
but alas, she looks like a bantu from west Africa.

Females don't think logically. They think with their emotions.

The OP, does have a point. Why isit, that rich black men, in the entertainment industry and the world of sport, go for non black women?
Could not this man, find himself a beautiful black woman to love and be happy with? Of course not, because he's a self-hater, who detests the way he looks.

That was the point of the thread before these xalimos took it to the heart for what I said.

Famous Somali men aren't immune to it either, it seems.

2B07431D00000578-3182651-image-m-31_1438475667796.jpg

All of it reminds me of the third verse on "Gold Digger" by Kanye West

View attachment 29797

But alas, Kanye wasn't safe from it either

rs_600x600-170208202907-600.Kim-Kardashian-Kanye-West-NYC.kg.020817.jpg
We don't have enough famous Somalis bres to note any trends .on the other hand ,99.9 % of black soccer players in the West are dating or married to white girls . The rappers seems to slightly better in that they tend to got for good looking black girls. The thing is Somali girls and other Horn Africans fit the ideal knee grow beauty standard : Black ,curly hair and big you know what .

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
This neefs whole purpose in life is to share his insecurity online everyday.

There's so many neefs like this who get enlightenment from attacking women all day.

There's nothing worse than believing your a niin because you can step on a naag.

Thank god, niins who develop themselves daily can sniff the estrogen off these naag-niins.

:farole:
:mjlol::dead::dead::dead::damn:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
just because i dont see the hype in idris doesnt mean he isnt internationally revered as a sex symbol. 99% of women, whether rich or poor, would throw themselves at him.

somali man can get as rich as idris or even richer but aint nobody throwing themselves at barkhad abdi lookalike:sass1:

Bad troll attempt :ulyin:We live in a world where fat old rich men have 20 something year old gold diggers crawling at their feet. You overestimate the importance of looks once money is involved.

it's a shame. She would look beautiful as her mother, an exact copy - Cushitic Queen.
but alas, she looks like a bantu from west Africa.

I domt like to insult people because of their looks but damn
Didnt know that our genes were this weak

I cant ever marry something else than somali!!!! Wth

I domt like to insult people because of their looks but damn
Didnt know that our genes were this weak

I cant ever marry something else than somali!!!! Wth

It's not just us. It's also white people genes that are weak.

But don't associate weak genes with weakness

White people have weak genes but they still conquered the globe

The negro and Asian genes are strong on the other hand.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
The best looking girl i've seen in my life face to face was a lightskin nigerian i met in a newham house party Abti nigerian girls are winning

Good. Thank you.

Have fun having those ape, big, lips, kinky hair kids with them*.

*See Imams black daughter

But don't come back to us when ur single mother with those kids. You won't any respectful farah who will accept u.
Nigga u aite?:gucciwhat:
We got the big lips and the nappy hair as well.:childplease:

Btw we should be happy for Sabrina, at least he isn't ex con and she isn't being fed apples.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts