Idris Ebras new Somali girlfriend got me thinking..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Damn they look good.

DJZXYssVAAEWXl9

My god, you are insecure. bloody hell, i cant even troll you cos you'll probably kill yourself.

sxb calm the f*ck down and stop focusing on what random strange women do. you'll never have a chance with them anyway:trumpsmirk:

I don't care. Thats no the point of the thread . The point is why do madoow men date or marry other women other races beside their own. I answered my question in Op and it turns out they're ugly.

But anyways so u trolling that doesn't mean u into them? Lol. See I got u change ur mind.

Look at Iman and her half madoow daughter. U see the madoow genes it's so strong.

iman-and-her-daughter-zulekha-haywood.jpg

Daughter looks straight West African. Lol

Food for thought xalimos think before y'all breed or marry madoows.

you're worried about Iman's millionaire daughter?

You lost in life.

U know why she's millionaire because of her mom's looks. She inherited the money because of luck. But watch when her mom dies. She will be a nobody.

And plus didn't u block me and then why u keep replying to my posts and posting in my threads? Wallahi u are obsessed with me.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
The OP, does have a point. Why isit, that rich black men, in the entertainment industry and the world of sport, go for non black women?
Could not this man, find himself a beautiful black woman to love and be happy with? Of course not, because he's a self-hater, who detests the way he looks.

Last edited:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Famous Somali men aren't immune to it either, it seems.

2B07431D00000578-3182651-image-m-31_1438475667796.jpg

All of it reminds me of the third verse on "Gold Digger" by Kanye West

IMG_4115.jpg

But alas, Kanye wasn't safe from it either

rs_600x600-170208202907-600.Kim-Kardashian-Kanye-West-NYC.kg.020817.jpg

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Waryaa you need to get laid cuz this is embarrasing. once you learn everybody has choice to f*ck whatever they want only then you could move on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending