Idris Ebras new Somali girlfriend got me thinking..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could he not find another West African chick that looks good? Or do they all look manly as Venus Williams?

I never seen a attractive full black girl.

When madoow men get rich you will see them with White women, Hispanic, middle Eastern or Asian women. But you will rarely see them with other black women.

The point is that they are running away from their manly women.

Last edited:
and somali girls are running away from feminine farahs. hence the somali girl going for idris :gaasdrink:

But that's gonna produce masculine kids both girl or boy regardless aka another West African women because the Bantu genes is strong.

Would u rather have another Somali kids with a Farah or a king Kong looking kids with a madoow?

But that's gonna produce masculine kids both girl or boy regardless aka another West African women because the Bantu genes is strong.

Would u rather have another Somali kids with a Farah or a king Kong looking kids with a madoow?

*aesthetic Somali girl :lolbron:

besides, who said they'll have kids. :draketf:

Reminder before u go for Tyrone..

This is imans daughter:

14b6419afa6289176107d869ed681264.jpg

Lmao.

Damn u have daddy issue girl.

Go ahead and please do us somalis a favor and please marry, breed out so we don't have to deal with ur shitty self and shitty genes separating over to the wider Somali population

This neefs whole purpose in life is to share his insecurity online everyday.

There's so many neefs like this who get enlightenment from attacking women all day.

There's nothing worse than believing your a niin because you can step on a naag.

Thank god, niins who develop themselves daily can sniff the estrogen off these naag-niins.

:farole:

That women of all races will do anything for money.

Dignity is not your dictionary.
just because i dont see the hype in idris doesnt mean he isnt internationally revered as a sex symbol. 99% of women, whether rich or poor, would throw themselves at him.

somali man can get as rich as idris or even richer but aint nobody throwing themselves at barkhad abdi lookalike:sass1:

just because i dont see the hype in idris doesnt mean he isnt internationally revered as a sex symbol. 99% of women, whether rich or poor, would throw themselves at him.

somali man can get as rich as idris or even richer but aint nobody throwing themselves at barkhad abdi lookalike:sass1:

Idris Ebra seriously look like monkey.

I can find many Somali men better looking than him (no homo)

Women throw themselves at Ebra because he's rich.

In fact I know this West African guy that looks like Ebra and women aren't throwing themselves at this nigga lmao.

Wallahi u are naive or u just have jungle fever.

Once u go black we don't want u back. Now go ahead and assimilate to their culture like the self hating cuck u are.

Never seen women who bash their men. Usually means daddy issue or self hate or both.

Unless you guys suddenly become men, i wouldn't even want to be back :samwelcome:

Good. Thank you.

Have fun having those ape, big, lips, kinky hair kids with them*.

*See Imams black daughter

But don't come back to us when ur single mother with those kids. You won't any respectful farah who will accept u.

Last edited:
Good. Thank you.

Have fun having those ape, big, lips, kinky hair kids with them*.

*See Imams black daughter

But don't come back to us when ur single mother with those kids. You won't any respectful who will accept u.
My god, you are insecure. bloody hell, i cant even troll you cos you'll probably kill yourself.

sxb calm the f*ck down and stop focusing on what random strange women do. you'll never have a chance with them anyway:trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending