Idil Adan: Dear East Africans: Don't deny your blackness

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's a too short or sagaaro?
GSVuu.jpg
6818fe16-f6d9-40e6-83d3-86d47cb12044

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
>Africans do not have one look, guys! It's a massive continent!
>Uses concepts of "blackness" in tandem with terms like "Afro-centric"
:what1:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
She's a 15 year old intersectional feminist (her words:damedamn:) pan-african muslim proudblack girl. She does not have time for the uncivilized savagery that is qabiil :camby::pachah1:
Growing up I was never told Somalians were Arab. You see her insecurities it stems from her parents and people she surrounds herself with that told her Somalians were Arab. So that maroodi tried her best to look like them and SHEIT

Growing up I was never told Somalians were Arab. You see her insecurities it stems from her parents and people she surrounds herself with that told her Somalians were Arab. So that maroodi tried her best to look like them and SHEIT
I would bet that's a lie she wrote. She probably found such topics online and took it from there.

She's legit 15 sxb.

But yh she's lost http://affinitymagazine.us/2017/02/...ession-of-black-muslims-in-the-arab-community
Another one of her pieces.
:francis:miskeenka Insha'Allah she will find herself again. She like any other have unlimited potential and should unlock it
they get lost so easily, there was one where her parents tried to take her on vacation back home and she post all over reddit they were forcing her for FGM even got authorities involved because neckbeards wanted to white night

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
Blackness is such a new concept and to force that on Africans is so rude such an American thing to do.

Most of us identify with our ethnic group and culture. And that's fine. It's also fine for Somalis to distance themselves from the AA community. We have nothing in common than skin color and we're not gonna let skin color be a determining factor.

And this girl is 15. I was also singing kumbaya when I was 15.

She contradicted herself.

Because no AA will score E1b1b in a DNA test.

Would she advocate that a E1b1b white Algerian Berber, also join the fray and embrace their blackness?

What about an E-V13 Albanian? :lol:

Stupidity is ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending