Idil Adan: Dear East Africans: Don't deny your blackness

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think so? :sass1:

There's a rife identity crisis on this website :sass2:
no ofcourse not, we are somali. we will continuo this war until we become our own race. we already get way more attention that most small ethnicities. we need to make somaliphobia a thing now. they should teach about anti-somaliness at colleges not only anti-blackness
SOMALI POWER:fittytousand::fittytousand::fittytousand::fittytousand::fittytousand:

Where are her family? This girl needs intervention from them before she becomes next Tyrone 'S baby mum and in college studying African studies. It is matter of time before she make videos in YouTube "are Somalis black? Mix race? Slave....,.,..etc

Something else sspot members plz stop making threads about those videos of SJWs you are encouraging them more. Plz ignore them, they are attention seekers who ignoring them will make them disappear.

Idk why I keep getting shocked tho. I mean, this BS is at an all time epedimic now. How is this relevant bal? Say I accpeted being black(which most of us never rejected anyway) what will that do for me? In my family, we were never told we were arabs, I wish these SJW imbeciles would stop lumping us altogether because of how they were raised. FFS.:birdman:

teeda kale, where did African Americans get being madows? horta do these girls think?

I am out of words wallahi. May allah never give us children who grow up to the be these dense. :wow:

She is nothing new she is just one of those xalimos who want to legitimize Madows and Somalia as one so that she can get piped without any repercussions... iam neither arab nor Madow :bell:am somali

VixR

Veritas
:hemad:I wasn't the one cussing now was I?Don't you feel like an outsider being here? @Grant is more Somali than you. :sass2:
:drakelaugh:
Really fucking curious isn't a cuss. It's very adamant and off the rails ranting that I find ifunny, esp since you all know Somalis are a clusterfuck that don't self-identity the same across the board, so the fits being thrown are pretty entertaining.

How is one more Somali? :cosbyhmm:

Are you perturbed by my posts, Adolf? :mjohreally:

:drakelaugh:
Really fucking curious isn't a cuss. It's very adamant and off the rails ranting that I find ifunny, esp since you all know Somalis are a clusterfuck that don't self-identity the same across the board, so the fits being thrown are pretty entertaining.

How is one more Somali? :cosbyhmm:

Are you perturbed by my posts, Adolf? :mjohreally:
Not at all. You just proved my point tho. Regular somali folk understand our kempf, our concerns and our comments on here but you don't. In fact you find it shocking and interesting. That's why I Said grant is more somali than you because the old man spent time there and he even wants to retire there while you refer to Somalia as "your country" which means you don't even consider yourself a Somali. Unfortunately for you, You just happened to be born being one. Can't imagine how that feels. It's like Duke of Bohol being born HA or bahal being born a nigga or even worse Canuck being born Ethiopian.

These m over the top reactions to identity are really fucking curious

it's way over the top almost like they're compensating for a 25 yr identity crisis. who really cares I don't agree with them, but let people identify by their skin color if they want. somali is not their only identity we have many, black, muslim, african, qabil whatever. the over zealousness is a tad bit much on this site,

I've noticed for the most part only Somali Americans that were born here are really the only ones who identify as black.

Because outside of Minnesota and other large Somali communities in America nobody really knows you're Somali. You look black and you get treated like a black person. Nobody gives you special treatment because you just happen to be Somali.

VixR

Veritas
it's way over the top almost like they're compensating for a 25 yr identity crisis. who really cares I don't agree with them, but let people identify by their skin color if they want. somali is not their only identity we have many, black, muslim, african, qabil whatever. the over zealousness is a tad bit much on this site,
Yes! So I'm not the only one who sees it. They're like caricatures. Every time they see a Somali who says they're black, they have a massive aneurysm :mjlol:

Netero

Kim Jong Fun
I've noticed for the most part only Somali Americans that were born here are really the only ones who identify as black.

Because outside of Minnesota and other large Somali communities in America nobody really knows you're Somali. You look black and you get treated like a black person. Nobody gives you special treatment because you just happen to be Somali.
Do Somalis in Minnesota get special treatment?

Yes! So I'm not the only one who sees it. They're like caricatures. Every time they see a Somali who says they're black, they have a massive aneurysm :mjlol:

yes. they want to bully anyone who doesn't fit into their narrow view of somalinimo into submission. it's really creepy. and I say over compensating because 9/10 the most hard core nationalists, are also qabilists calling for fighting with other gobols and and sexist (bash somali woman all day)

We have to differentiate between identifying as black and black supremacy crusaders and cultural appropriators of African American history .

#somali first movement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts