Id rather have a drug dealer son than a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very unlikely. The only way few ex hoes get married is if they hide their past. Were's in the UK drug dealers and roadmans easily get reformed and become "sheikhs" .

I've never seen a drug dealer become a Sheikh (except for Jamaican and white reverts), that's wishful thinking sxb. All the ex hoes I know are married with kids and very religious though. A lot of guys look past a woman's past if she's pretty and reformed.

Gambar

VIP
I know this Somali girl who was taken advantage of by older Somali men. They nicknamed her 'madiido' the sick fucks, they were like 30 and she was 15. The family packed their bags and move to a new town so she can start over. I honestly don't care what the saqajaan Somali community think of my daughter if she becomes a . My only loyalty is to my daughter and her well being.
Who cares what the hell Somalis think? How about they get their shit together instead of focusing on random people who share an ethnicity with you? It’s such a shame how the good Somalis are so quiet but the bums are the loudest. Teeda kale Somalis need to stop perpetuating such doqonimo. The world is advancing and Somalis are focused on heblaayo. War ilahay yaa yaqana?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Masculine means not being cuck.

Masculine means treating woman with respect and at the same time not taking their orders in the relationship.

Masculine means wearing the pants in the relationship.

Masculine means not falling for the feminine trap aka liberal brainwashing

Masculine means doing what you want with out giving a shit what others will think

Masculine means taking care of your wife and kids

Masculine means waking up early praying fajr every morning and cooking your own breakfast

masculine means setting a good example for your kids so that they want to be like you

Bohol

VIP
I've never seen a drug dealer become a Sheikh (except for Jamaican and white reverts), that's wishful thinking sxb. All the ex hoes I know are married with kids and very religious though. A lot of guys look past a woman's past if she's pretty and reformed.

Maybe those men are foreigners. Somali men don't look past a woman's past and get married to her (it is extremely rare). With Somali men
the only way to get married to them if you are a hoe is if you hide your past.

kkkk that is when the age of digital media didn't exist. Now one can't get away with being a hoe and get married to a respectable guy though.

It's not like hoes are having sex on camera every time they do the deed. No one knows who a hoe is, hardly any of the youth wear hijab these days and wear short skirts and dresses and pose next to their gaalo friends. You can't tell who's having sex just by a picture sxb

Maybe those men are foreigners. Somali men don't look past a woman's past and get married to her (it is extremely rare). With Somali man
the only way to get married to them is if you hide your past.

Maybe the ones born in Somalia, but the ones who grew up in the West and even have an ciyaal suuq past themselves don't even care about virginity any more. Most couples who's weddings I went to had sex before marriage, my friends that is.

Bohol

VIP
It's not like hoes are having sex on camera every time they do the deed. No one knows who a hoe is, hardly any of the youth wear hijab these days and wear short skirts and dresses and pose next to their gaalo friends. You can't tell who's having sex just by a picture sxb

As the saying goes a picture tells thousand of words. Do you think any farah will think this girl is marriage material if they see this picture?

Halimo_with_tyrone.jpg

As the saying goes a picture tells thousand of words. Do you think any farah will think this girl is marriage material if they see this picture?

Halimo_with_tyrone.jpg

I see this daily and Faaraxs are having sex with cadaans and madows too. Its likely she'll marry a madow too and doesn't care what anyone thinks.

Bohol

VIP
I see this daily and Faaraxs are having sex with cadaans and madows too. Its likely she'll marry a madow too and doesn't care what anyone thinks.

That might be true however no sane farah is gunna marry a halimo that has messed around with Tyrones (when there is clear evidence) like this.

soxw0h.jpg

That might be true however no sane farah is gunna marry a halimo that has messed around with Tyrones (when there is clear evidence) like this.

soxw0h.jpg

LMAO he's so ugly and they're cute!

I agree, that picture is like a dagger to the heart of a Somali man they'd date. I doubt these girls will even want a Faarax to be honest, they seem committed to madows and wey qaawanyihiin.

I didn't say drug dealing isn't bad, however it is less shameful in the Somali community.

Drug dealer (Mo Farah's brother)
1410886301201_wps_9_OMAR_FARAH.jpg

or

Halimo hoe with Tyrone
Halimo_with_tyrone.jpg

Someone you raised is causing harm in this world. How on earth can you be less ashamed of that?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I am the ass:russ: yo akhi didn't I tell you to stop quoting me pussy get the f*ck out of here cause I ain't no little that crys every two seconds over bullshit

'Hi i Am MerCury and tHis my aSs opiNiOn. We neEd TO trEat oUr soMaLi qUeEnZ wItH tHE utMosT rEspeCt cUs tHeY dEsErVe alL tHe loVe iN the WoRld aNd So I Am gonNa slAve fOr mY queEn and WaSh hEr FEet eVery dAy aNd LiCk tHe groUnd she waLks cUs she desErve it . I Am a aNd I loVe tO TaLk abOuT mY FeEliNgs cus I love our SoMali qUeenZ and shEit'. :mjlol:

Look ass You and I don't see eye on eye on things

If I see my mother cleaning my plates I feel ashamed cause my grown ass don't need to be taken care of like a baby

You on the other hand probably cool with seeing your mom and sis breaking their backs while you sit in your comfy little basements watching Netflix

Bohol

VIP
Someone you raised is causing harm in this world. How on earth can you be less ashamed of that?

Both are not good however a hoe will bring more shame to the family than a drug dealer in
the Somali community. It seems some of you live in white washed communities and not the
reality of the Somali world.

:siilaanyosmile:

Bohol

VIP
LMAO he's so ugly and they're cute!

I agree, that picture is like a dagger to the heart of a Somali man they'd date. I doubt these girls will even want a Faarax to be honest, they seem committed to madows and wey qaawanyihiin.

My point is "no farah is gunna say oh she is a hoe but I am gunna marry her". No man is happy to marry a woman with too much past.

Gambar

VIP
Both are not good however a hoe will bring more shame to the family than a drug dealer in
the Somali community. It seems some of you live in white washed communities and not the
reality of the Somali world.

:siilaanyosmile:
It seems you’re a dameen and the people who share your stupid mentality have a collective IQ of -68.

Both are not good however a hoe will bring more shame to the family than a drug dealer in the Somali community.

That's not true. Being a drug dealer is literally the lowest the guy could sink other than being a in a gay relationship. No one would prefer a drug dealer to a girl who sleeps around. I know a lot of successful Somali girls who at aged 40 still sleep around and their parents love them regardless despite seeing them on social media with men and revealing clothes.

Bohol

VIP
It seems you’re a dameen and the people who share your stupid mentality have a collective IQ of -68.

Nah I am realistic and not PC. Hoes and gays are the most shameful thing in the Somali community, drug dealer is not even up there. :manny:

My point is "no farah is gunna say oh she is a hoe but I am gunna marry her". No man is happy to marry a woman with too much past.

Most of the Salafis who gets married to religious Somali guys have a dark past that their husbands overlook. Believe me they will get married.

Bohol

VIP
That's not true. Being a drug dealer is literally the lowest the guy could sink other than being a in a gay relationship. No one would prefer a drug dealer to a girl who sleeps around. I know a lot of successful Somali girls who at aged 40 still sleep around and their parents love them regardless despite seeing them on social media with men and revealing clothes.

kkkkkkkkkk are you trying to convince us now that having a hoe past is better than a drug dealer past?
in case you don't know the president of South West (Sharif Sakin) use to be a drug dealer aka khat dealer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts