Id rather have a drug dealer son than a

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was drug dealer in my late teens to early 20s. turned my life around and im doing just fine now.

Its easy to recover from drug dealing but once a hoe is always a hoe.

Well done. But I guess you slept around when you were on the streets hustling. Plus you ruined lives by selling drugs, I hope you repented.

Like I've said numerous time, I know many respectable mothers who slept around in their teens and early twenties. Once a hoe, you were once a hoe.

@Mercury honest advice my lil farax, you're a bit too soft. You need to toughen up a little sxb.

Nobody respects a soft man. Women see you as beta that automatically gets friendzoned while other men consider you a simp faggit.

If you're a young lad there's still time to become rijaal. Hit the gym and smile less. If you're a grown man then r.i.p sxb i can't rescue you :francis:

I was never a hoe and got married and had kids young. I would not give a damn if my daughter slept around as long as she used protection because I know one day iney tawbad keeni, but a drug dealer has little chance of getting off the streets, back into school and into a good job.

Good luck finding a respectful somali man who share same views as you.

Good luck finding a respectful somali man who share same views as you.

I know my ex husband, a typical Faarax wouldn't cut his daughter if she started sleeping around. You'll know when you have kids, nothing on earth will make you give up on them no matter how distasteful.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Damn, I knew that there were religious extremists on this site, but not dhagaxs. Calling @Mercury a cuck is uncalled for - when he was judging some of yall on your old school dhagax mentality. He didn't say which one was worst.

Most modern Xalimos want a guy similar to @Mercury. That dhagax mentality will continue to turn off Xalimos.

I know my ex husband, a typical Faarax wouldn't cut his daughter if she started sleeping around. You'll know when you have kids, nothing on earth will make you give up on them no matter how distasteful.

Hopefully im not going to be in that position as I will find a good wife with no history.

VixR

Veritas
The irony is that likelihood of knowing their son's a drug dealer is much higher than knowing anything about the daughter's sexual activity, hence they've gotten used to one and not the other for it's sheer visibility.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
@Mercury you are a cool brother. Both are messed up and you'd failed as a parent whether its the boy selling drugs or if the girl become . But what @Professor and the rest of these guys are saying is one is worse.(daughter messing around) which i agree. Its the responsibility of the parents to raise the kids right. May allah (swt) help us raise righteous children amin.

I agree, but these so called 'men' on this board (except for a few) would rather watch their wives die than try to help with the household chores. Masculinity is incredibly fragile.
The Prophet (saw) the best of man kind helped his wives with chores. Niggas, ur wife is not a slave :ufdup: help around the house.

Islamically both are bad. By view of Somali society a daughter is worse. Because a drug dealer son is doing so for business and money purposes. However, what reason is there for a young lady to spread her legs? In both cases however, both parents have failed.
There is no need to have one of the two, better to have none of that. My parents did not raise drugs dealers and s I am sure we will manage to do the same, if we educate our kids.

Apollo

VIP
The irony is that likelihood of knowing their son's a drug dealer is much higher than knowing anything about the daughter's sexual activity, hence they've gotten used to one and not the other for it's sheer visibility.

I'm gonna tap the internet traffic from the modem and keylog their social media accounts and snoop in on them.

#MillennialSomaliParent

If youre son is a drug dealer , the likelyhood of your other children turning on you increases .The new generation of Somalis are soft and blind. Back in the days , parents would just kick you out of the house if you were dealing and over 16-18.Many of my older brothers friends got thrown out of their homes in order to save the other kids .Nowadays - Somali drug dealers are fed clothed and bought new trainers by their single mother hooyos .

You can know the daughters sexual actvitiy. Does she talk on the phone late at night? Does she "sleep over at friends house" ? does she hang with questionable friends?

The truth will eventually come out.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Its clear that most of the faaraxs in the western world do not have the energy to raise children and therefore i would recommend the xaliimos to not have more than 2 children.

Drug dealer is clearly worse because its a huge crime. Being a is not a crime but its extremely embarrasing and as a parent you have totally failed if even one of your children becomes a or a criminal of any kind.

Qashin fathers are responsible of #somalimenaintshit xaliimos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending