ICU come in nayaa. ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

Have I ever told you that you're funny AF. You crack me up wallahi and you're random most of the time.

Q

Queen Carawelo

I find shoppingcart funny too. :gunsmiley:
:angryman:

Bish this topic is about ICU.
giphy.gif

Wait is ICU also shoppingcart? Nvm then. :browtf:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Every time someone calls her ICU, I remember the fake red cimamad wearing Hutu moryaans like Dahir Aweys, indho Cade and co.:pacspit: :pacspit:

I

IntensiveCareUnit

Every time someone calls her ICU, I remember the fake red cimamad wearing Hutu moryaans like Dahir Aweys, indho Cade and co.:pacspit: :pacspit:
i swear on kablalax and the founding fathers of old bosaso you will regret comparing me to hutus, you dabogub farajab derbi ku kaadi yahow.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
i swear on kablalax and the founding fathers of old bosaso you will regret comparing me to hutus, you dabogub farajab derbi ku kaadi yahow.
Agah :wtf: First of all naa hedhe you just butchered the Somali language. Stick to writing in English magaratay? Mida labaad your ass need to chill. Your precious looking ass can't be talking to me like this all the time. :mjsuitcry:

I

IntensiveCareUnit

Agah :wtf: First of all naa hedhe you just butchered the Somali language. Stick to writing in English magaratay? Mida labaad your ass need to chill. Your precious looking ass can't be talking to me like this all the time. :mjsuitcry:
:gunsmiley:i butchered nothing.
:gunsmiley:i'm a pioneer of somali slang.
:gunsmiley:you came at me so deal

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
:gunsmiley:i butchered nothing.
:gunsmiley:i'm a pioneer of somali slang.
:gunsmiley:you came at me so deal
Had to go pray Isha but yea xagee maraynay?

Ok listen you're pioneer of eating what your hoyo cooks. You ole can we go to McDonald's cause I burnt the canjeelo& suqaar looking ass. Ha igu af baran I ain't the one to mess with.:idontlike:

I

IntensiveCareUnit

Had to go pray Isha but yea xagee maraynay?

Ok listen you're pioneer of eating what your hoyo cooks. You ole can we go to McDonald's cause I burnt the canjeelo& suqaar looking ass. Ha igu af baran I ain't the one to mess with.:idontlike:
adna ha igu soo mariin meesha joogo oo ha igu mashquulin with your, hair receding faster than obama aged in office, bald spots sporting wrinkled khamiiz friday jumaac skipping to go to some 2 dollar cafe for fadhi ku xaar neftatha xun iga leexi.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
adna ha igu soo mariin meesha joogo oo ha igu mashquulin with your, hair receding faster than obama aged in office, bald spots sporting wrinkled khamiiz friday jumaac skipping to go to some 2 dollar cafe for fadhi ku xaar neftatha xun iga leexi.
Hawada ha iga xirin with your suugo/shiir smelling ass. I can't even take someone that goes bussing to aroos:drakelaugh:Hooyo lacag buss aan ku raaco isii looking ass. Heard you go to construction spots with your ilko caga cagaf looking ass. Get outa the way I got this with my ilko looking ass.:lolbron:

I

IntensiveCareUnit

Hawada ha iga xirin with your suugo/shiir smelling ass. I can't even take someone that goes bussing to aroos:drakelaugh:Hooyo lacag buss aan ku raaco isii looking ass. Heard you go to construction spots with your ilko caga cagaf looking ass. Get outa the way I got this with my ilko looking ass.:lolbron:
talk shit again shrimp dick ama looking ass-kaga ba dharbaxo kulul kaga biixin.

Q

Queen Carawelo

This was the best roasting session I've ever seen on a Somali forum.

:banderas::banderas:

Both parties have potential to win this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending