ICJ Delays Kenya v Somalia Case

Kenya is a better country than Somalia. I can drink a cold beer in Kenya and live among a peaceful people. I'd vote to give that oil to Kenya if i were on that court.

These kenyans have only increased their suffering. 60 more days of prolonged anxiety and cringe tantrums anticipated of the kenyan government.

Remember, we have 3k km more of coast that we can explore in the mean time, but this is a make or break for their economy. Theyre at a halt, prolonging the sentence serves only to continue them in this limbo. kkk

We got time, all the time in the world
unnamed (2).jpg

I almost feel bad for them, they barely even have any coast to begining with, but because our southern border is diagonally declined, we have even more ocean

Last edited:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
These kenyans have only increased their suffering. 60 more days of prolonged anxiety and cringe tantrums anticipated of the kenyan government.

Remember, we have 3k km more of coast that we can explore in the mean time, but this is a make or break for their economy. Theyre at a halt, prolonging the sentence serves only to continue them in this limbo. kkk

We got time, all the time in the world
View attachment 78377
I almost feel bad for them, they barely even have any coast to begining with, but because our southern border is diagonally declined, we have even more ocean

Yeah good point, they can delay but the outcome will be the same.:diddyass:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
The real question is wtf can Kenya do to Somalia in 2 months that they didn't do in 5 years? Absolutley nothing.There is no way Somalia is going to negotiate and Kenya knows that this was their last shot to delay it and HOPE!! N&N doesn't come back next year,what an crushing loss for the Kikuyus to only have it delayed 2 measly months :russ::russ::russ:

The real question is wtf can Kenya do to Somalia in 2 months that they didn't do in 5 years? Absolutley nothing.There is no way Somalia is going to negotiate and Kenya knows that this was their last shot to delay it and HOPE!! N&N doesn't come back next year,what an crushing loss for the Kikuyus to only have it delayed 2 measly months :russ::russ::russ:
I think they are working on other deals, outside of the case since kenya knows they aint winning.

any negotiations at this point isnt about the waters anymore, but about other stuff like their soldiers in somalia, and other relations.

the real question is why does kenya need 2 months if somalia isnt talking to them? i mean if we werent talking to them behind the scenes, wtf will 2 months or even more time be useful for?

Trending

Latest posts