ICAO rejects attempts by Farmajo to take over airspace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.jowhar.com/2017/09/04/he...maaliya-ku-wareejineysa-india-iyo-seychelles/

India and the Seychelles will instead manage it!

excited-baby.gif

cheer-cheering-11sBLVxNs7v6WA

This pisses me off beyond all measures. They laugh at us while we're all arguing and divided, and they jump at the chance to rob us of $600 million a year from our national airspace.

This is the very reason why we should never be divided, because there's always other countries ready to take advantage of us when we look divided and conquered. While every person from every region thinks that their regional president is in charge, it looks like we ALL just lost our sovereign airspace.

Airspace = Appears to be lost. Unofficial trusteeship. To India no less, which is very strategic in order to use it against China (trust me, we don't want to be caught between those to like US/Soviet in the cold war, let's learn from the past.)

Land Mass = Already occupied by the habashi and Bantustani federation of f*ckville sub-saharan africa. The Ogaden-Somalia border is at the moment null and void. Both to allow the habashi invasion in 2006, but also as a precursor to a North Somalia/South Somalia trusteeship by habashi and kenya.
According to Google Maps, the boundary between Ethiopia and Somalia is not a done-deal and is shown as a disputed border.

Somali Seas = Currently awaiting a full trial. Make no mistake ladies and gentleman, we've been set up to lose.
It's been in the works since even before the maritime dispute occurred. This was deliberately put through the courts in order to remove all moral Somali moral complaints once we lose the case, and we will. Half of those judges are from nations that made deals with Kenya to drill for oil and gas before the linda-Nichi operation by Kenya (Kenyan invasion of Jubbaland.)

Every region will lose TRILLIONS in natural resources off the coast, from Somaliland, Puntland, all the way down to Kismayo.

That's TRILLIONS, that rightfully belong to you, your children and your Beesha, and we ALL have more than enough of it in each and every region without needing to fight over scarcity.

It's time to cut the B.S ladies and gentleman. The energy that we use to attack each other, whether it's in Somalispot, Galkacyo, SSC, Xamar, Mandera, etc has to be focused to build and unify our regions. Let's use that energy to make money and build up our own regions. A healthy and (positive) competitive spirit between our regions and clans is what is needed, not lower primitive anger and violence.

* You think your region is better than everywhere else?

Prove it by making halal money, building your region and its infrastructure, and protecting your fellow Somalis and their rights.

Protecting the rights of another qabil, is protecting the rights of your own future children.

We have to do better for our loved ones people. Men protect their family, AND their nation, not just their tuulo.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
This pisses me off beyond all measures. They laugh at us while we're all arguing and divided, and they jump at the chance to rob us of $600 million a year from our national airspace.

This is the very reason why we should never be divided, because there's always other countries ready to take advantage of us when we look divided and conquered. While every person from every region thinks that their regional president is in charge, it looks like we ALL just lost our sovereign airspace.

Airspace = Appears to be lost. Unofficial trusteeship. To India no less, which is very strategic in order to use it against China (trust me, we don't want to be caught between those to like US/Soviet in the cold war, let's learn from the past.)

Land Mass = Already occupied by the habashi and Bantustani federation of f*ckville sub-saharan africa. The Ogaden-Somalia border is at the moment null and void. Both to allow the habashi invasion in 2006, but also as a precursor to a North Somalia/South Somalia trusteeship by habashi and kenya.
According to Google Maps, the boundary between Ethiopia and Somalia is not a done-deal and is shown as a disputed border.

Somali Seas = Currently awaiting a full trial. Make no mistake ladies and gentleman, we've been set up to lose.
It's been in the works since even before the maritime dispute occurred. This was deliberately put through the courts in order to remove all moral Somali moral complaints once we lose the case, and we will. Half of those judges are from nations that made deals with Kenya to drill for oil and gas before the linda-Nichi operation by Kenya (Kenyan invasion of Jubbaland.)

Every region will lose TRILLIONS in natural resources off the coast, from Somaliland, Puntland, all the way down to Kismayo.

That's TRILLIONS, that rightfully belong to you, your children and your Beesha, and we ALL have more than enough of it in each and every region without needing to fight over scarcity.

It's time to cut the B.S ladies and gentleman. The energy that we use to attack each other, whether it's in Somalispot, Galkacyo, SSC, Xamar, Mandera, etc has to be focused to build and unify our regions. Let's use that energy to make money and build up our own regions. A healthy and (positive) competitive spirit between our regions and clans is what is needed, not lower primitive anger and violence.

* You think your region is better than everywhere else?

Prove it by making halal money, building your region and its infrastructure, and protecting your fellow Somalis and their rights.

Protecting the rights of another qabil, is protecting the rights of your own future children.

We have to do better for our loved ones people. Men protect their family, AND their nation, not just their tuulo.

More young people are becoming wadani but this could just be a trend/phase patriotism builds countries

You prefer India?

Anyway, you shouldn't get too excited about things like this, you will be let down pretty badly soon.

Yes, I would take any one over Somalia.

The arrogance of Somalia to bypass the agreements made with Somaliland

in the co-management of the airspace will continue to hunt them.

The only ones who have been let down is folks talking about the management being

brought back every couple months only to be continuously disappointed as nothing materialises.

:trumpsmirk:

Yes, I would take any one over Somalia.

The arrogance of Somalia to bypass the agreements made with Somaliland

in the co-management of the airspace will continue to hunt them.

The only ones who have been let down is folks talking about the management being

brought back every couple months only to be continuously disappointed as nothing materialises.

:trumpsmirk:

Anyone but other Somalis, interesting.

Just remember what I said lol.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
Why wouldn't I? The last thing I would want is Somaliland's airspace to be managed by xamar. :eating:
f*ck Somaliland:pacspit:
I have never seen people who are more foreign loving than the people from Somaliland and Puntland:trash::susp:
in this point, you shouldn't claim Somalinimo. what a fucking rats, you prefer curry niggas and some Island niggas to control the Somali air space over the Somali air space to be managed from xamar. Last I checked the people who didn't bomb you to the ground hailed from xamar.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
I have never seen people who are more foreign loving than the people from Somaliland and Puntland:trash::susp:
in this point, you shouldn't claim Somalinimo. what a fucking rats, you prefer curry niggas and some Island niggas to control the Somali air space over the Somali air space to be managed from xamar. Last I checked the people who didn't bomb you to the ground hailed from xamar.
:gucciwhat: why are you turning this tribal?

Last time I checked the order to bomb Hargeisa came from Villa Somalia

Speak to your goverment. They're the ones who rejected to co-manage it like it was agreed upon in the Turkish talks.

Then's nothing foreign loving about wanting the airspace management to be in neutral hands so it can't be used against us.

I couldn't give a shit about Somalinimo a pointless abused term/concept that has little to no meaning left. If it had any meaning

the goverment wouldn't have handed over one of its nationals over to a foreign country to be tortured. As for your last sentence,

do you want a cookie? You make it seem like we owe you guys something for being decent enough not to participate in the attempting

cleansing of a people. Plus I have no idea what it has to do with the topic at hand. Unless you're saying the SFG

is a Hawiye entity which isn't the case.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
So? did the people bomb you? or was it a dictator holding a nation hostage? the people who refused to bomb hargaysa hailed from xamar.
General galaal (Habar gidir) order the strikes against hargaisa don't take my word for it listen to this Isaac brother who's uncles were in the SNM movement calling them out

How the f*ck is this possible? Who even gave these dick suckers the control:childplease:
this problem can be solved if functioning army with airforce exist just shoot down the civilian planes:dead:

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
Speak to your goverment. They're the ones who rejected to co-manage it like it was agreed upon in the Turkish talks.

Then's nothing foreign loving about wanting the airspace management to be in neutral hands so it can't be used against us.

I couldn't give a shit about Somalinimo a pointless abused term/concept that has little to no meaning left. If it had any meaning

the goverment wouldn't have handed over one of its nationals over to a foreign country to be tortured. As for your last sentence,

do you want a cookie? You make it seem like we owe you guys something for being decent enough not to participate in the attempting

cleansing of a people. Plus I have no idea what it has to do with the topic at hand. Unless you're saying the SFG

is a Hawiye entity which isn't the case.
Are you guys scared of 1988 happening again?:mjlol:
Now I understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts