Iam very critical of Muawiyah bin Sufyan.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Sxb, @IBRAHIM. has a point. Most scholars agree Muawiyah RA was the transgressor in the war against Ali RA. But he is still a Sahabi and we respect the Shaban. It is not for an unhinged Faarax like yourself to criticise him :farmajoyaab:

did u even read the hadith bruv

it says calling to hellfire.

This is severe matter.
Many muslims were killed because someone was powerhungry.

For sure Truth was with Ali r.a at Siffin.

However i dont curse Muawiyah.

This is severe matter.

Ok I’ll bite. If someone invites you to a wedding. Is it guaranteed you’re gonna go to that wedding?

I love all sahabis and sahabiyaat for their contribution and sacrifices for Islam. It’s not my business to judge people who got (RadhiyAllahu Canhu) after their names.

I don’t got that after my name nor is the person passing judgement.
It’s not about passing judgement on them. It’s whether we should take lessons from them, or people who knows better (usually Saudi Arab tribalists) who praise them more than other asxab.

It’s not about passing judgement on them. It’s whether we should take lessons from them, or people who knows better (usually Saudi Arab tribalists) who praise them more than other asxab.
Hadal waa kii horeeyey. I have no interest in engaging with u. Kindly scoot over.

That means u love the rebellious group who killed Ammar r.a. They invited him to hellfire, and he invited them to jannah?
Watch what you say, Aisha RA, wife of the prophet Sws was part of the same party as Muawiya.

They were not prophets themselves. They were humans who made mistakes.

But that’s not the only controversial thing about Muawiya RA, actually the controversy surrounding his son Yazid was worse.

You should focus on trying to be a good Muslim on the most basic level, being honest, just, kind, charitable, controlling your temper, your personal worship etc.

If you focus on yourself, which is a life long daily battle, you won’t have time to be judging people who might’ve been better than you in every way despite their shortcomings.

This is severe matter.

Sxb, I am well aware of the hadith. You shouldn't accuse a Sahabi of being power hungry wll, you are not the knower of intentions

Shut up. You’re irrelevant honey.
Hadal waa kii horeeyey. I have no interest in engaging with u. Kindly scoot over.
Your misogynist act, “I’m so cool I disrespect women on an anon forum and try to convince people I’m something” is so tragic you have no idea. You’re a nerd.

Stick to the anon forum content instead of begging people to believe you’re not a weirdo loser, thanks.

And don’t call me honey, barf.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Tbh an understanding of who the Sahaba are isnt central to the understanding of the deen. The Hadith they passed to us and Quran is all we need. You can practice Islam and be fine without knowing a single Sahabi. Do I recommend ignorance of the sahaba? No I don't.

Tbh an understanding of who the Sahaba are isnt central to the understanding of the deen. The Hadith they passed to us and Quran is all we need. You can practice Islam and be fine without knowing a single Sahabi. Do I recommend ignorance of the sahaba? No I don't.
Yup.

This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favor upon you and have approved for you Islam as religion. But whoever is forced by severe hunger with no inclination to sin - then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful. 5:3

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Yup.

This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favor upon you and have approved for you Islam as religion. But whoever is forced by severe hunger with no inclination to sin - then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful. 5:3
Islam as a religion was finished on the Prophet's farewell Hajj. The mess that ballooned after his death is irrelevant.

Islam as a religion was finished on the Prophet's farewell Hajj. The mess that ballooned after his death is irrelevant.
That’s why shiaism is a joke, it’s mostly about everything that happened after that verse came down and the Prophet sws departed. Their religion is almost completely based on history, atleast the parts of it that are true. The rest are lies, or unverifiable stories at best (not likely).

@SomaliWadaniSoldier you need to pull yourself together, your general carelessness/recklessness can not bleed into the deen now too. Do your own genuine research.

Your misogynist act, “I’m so cool I disrespect women on an anon forum and try to convince people I’m something” is so tragic you have no idea. You’re a nerd.

Stick to the anon forum content instead of begging people to believe you’re not a weirdo loser, thanks.

And don’t call me honey, barf.
I’m not convincing nobody anything. Why call me names if u don’t got the balls to get called out back. Tbh I never said anything offensive to you. Yet u took offense. Thanks for thinking am cool a lot of people irl do too.

Trending