Iam very critical of Muawiyah bin Sufyan.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Prophet PBUH: Woe to ‘Ammār! He will be killed by the transgressing party; he will be inviting them to Paradise and they will be inviting him to the Fire.” To that, ‘Ammār replied, “We seek refuge with Allah from the trials.”

Muawiyah's camp killed Ammar r.a.

Guys iam very critical of him.
Would this make me shia even though i love Abu Bakr, Umar radiyallah anhum?

Prophet PBUH: Woe to ‘Ammār! He will be killed by the transgressing party; he will be inviting them to Paradise and they will be inviting him to the Fire.” To that, ‘Ammār replied, “We seek refuge with Allah from the trials.”

Sxb, you should study your religion more then you would not need to ask nonsensical questions such as this

Many Sahaba themselves were critical of Muawiyah RA, were they also Shia?

It’s none of your business tbh. They’re gone and got their results as to where they are going 1000 years be4 you were born.

It’s none of your business tbh. They’re gone and got their results as to where they are going 1000 years be4 you were born.

Wdym it’s not his buisness? He’s a Muslim if he wants to learn about his religion ans has question he should feel free to do so without being told “it’s none of his business”

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I thought u were an apostate?

Wdym it’s not his buisness? He’s a Muslim if he wants to learn about his religion ans has question he should feel free to do so without being told “it’s none of his business”
Are u dumb? he’s not asking a question he’s telling us his opinion. And it’s wack and it won’t change anything. He should be focusing on the living Muslims and learn from the past experiences, not passing judgment on people who were 1000 times better than him and gone for more than 1000 years.

Are u dumb? he’s not asking a question he’s telling us his opinion. And it’s wack and it won’t change anything. He should be focusing on the living Muslims and learn from the past experiences, not passing judgment on people who were 1000 times better than him and gone for more than 1000 years.
He literally asked a question and you shamed him for it. But keep on lying the proof is right there

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP

Do u Love Muawiyah yes or no

Do u love someone whose group called Ammar r.a to Hellfire? Yes or no

I want clear answer... not but but

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
I love all sahabis and sahabiyaat for their contribution and sacrifices for Islam. It’s not my business to judge people who got (RadhiyAllahu Canhu) after their names.

I don’t got that after my name nor is the person passing judgement.

So u love a rebel whose group called Ammar r.a to hellfire?
Yes or no