Iam Selfhating Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Yup if you hadn't already noticed. They just cry online about how bad things are, only contribute negativity, and would never do anything to make things better. A bunch of wastes tbh.

Haha. In that case they can hate themselves all they like. Blame others for their insecurities and remain in that bottomless pit of sorrow.
I have never come across a Somali irl who hates themselves for who they are. Disgusting.

Yup if you hadn't already noticed. They just cry online about how bad things are, only contribute negativity, and would never do anything to make things better. A bunch of wastes tbh. (I think this has more to do with their personal lives).

That's not true about all of us. I feel kinda inclined to take some initiative.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

self hating is not the word for it. i'm freaking awesome.

i just hate the majority of other somalis because of their qabiil obsession and shitty cultural practices.

I descended from a 100% Ashkenazi Jewish lady from Jaslo, Poland in the 1700s and we all know Jews abtirsi from their mother's side so I am not even sure I could be called a Somali, let alone a self hating one.

A friend's friend of mine referred me as "your mixed raced friend" when I had to excuse myself for the washroom. I think she's blind though considering everyone and their pet in the city knows how Somalis look like and have a Somali in their life. I look closer to Bantu though.

I descended from a 100% Ashkenazi Jewish lady from Jaslo, Poland in the 1700s and we all know Jews abtirsi from their mother's side so I am not even sure I could be called a Somali, let alone a self hating one.

A friend's friend of mine referred me as "your mixed raced friend" when I had to excuse myself for the washroom. I think she's blind though considering everyone and their pet in the city knows how Somalis look like and have a Somali in their life. I look closer to Bantu though.
You remind me of this guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts