I would've been half turkish

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mom was about to marry a Turkish guy imagine if I was Turkish not a ashy Farah who's country is in ruin and has no notable history. But turkey on other hand I'd be a patriot I'd throw my Somali heritage away.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
My mom was about to marry a Turkish guy imagine if I was Turkish not a ashy Farah who's country is in ruin and has no notable history. But turkey on other hand I'd be a patriot I'd throw my Somali heritage away.

You'd be a mixed faraax and you wouldn't be considered as a somali since your father would be a Turk

You fool! you are your father's seed! stop wishing another man nutted in your mother. That just means she would not have been your mother and that egg would have never nurtured your seed.

Youre a laandheere ibnu pharoah, dont wish for historyless show up in the 13th century mongol cucked saan cadde.:ufdup:
61mnMxilqrL._SX425_.jpg

Turkish people are the most landheer people out there genghis Khan is the most landheer human in history 0.5% of the world are his children plus the whole nation of Pakistan

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Turkish people are the most landheer people out there genghis Khan is the most landheer human in history 0.5% of the world are his children plus the whole nation of Pakistan
Genghis Khan is Mongol not Turk.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Your mom doesnt carry your DNA. It is your dad. So Your somali dad would have married an abgaal mother, and we would be talking a different language and use donkey instead of camels or horses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending